Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable kvm providers with /64 IPv6?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable kvm providers with /64 IPv6?

pylodepylode Member
edited January 2015 in Providers

Besides Ramnode, OVH (i think) and (I believe linode offers a /56?) what providers offer a routed /64 ipv6 on KVM or Xen?

Comments

• Crissic, NodeServ (i think) other then that. no idea.

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited January 2015

BuyVM.

Linode do offer a single v6 per VM but will route upto a /56 to a single VM per location.

• SecureDragon?

• Online.net

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited January 2015

@Ishaq said:
    Online.net

Online.net don't do kvm

• Razza said: Online.net don't do kvm

Neither do OVH. OP mentioned them.

• I'm not totally sure about KVM VPS providers, but WholeSaleInternet and DataShack offer /64 IPv6 ranges with their dedicated servers. DataShack offers VPS but AFAIK they don't offer IPv6 with them. I'm sure there's other dedicated server providers that offer a /64 of IPv6 addresses with them, as a /64 of IPv6 addresses is alot just for one VPS (even a dedicated server).

• I can give you one once I see if I can get extra ip's for selling vps's off of.....my hosting company said to wait 24 hours to see if it gets approved.....anyway I do already have the /64 ipv6 just waiting on seeing if I get approved to get /28 ipv4 subnet.
    if you don't care about having only ipv6 at this time then sure I got what you want(on my virtualizor panel) I got a /64 block of ipv6 already with my dedicated server, so please just submit a sales ticket via my blesta panel: https://blesta.keyedinsoftware.us and I will fire you up one.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We offer it in India.

• We may not sell VPS, but a real dedicated server for the price of a VPS: http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-scg2 - and a /48 IPv6 subnet per customer :)

Thanked by 2rm_ linuxthefish
  • kcaj said: Linode do offer a single v6 per VM but will route upto a /56 to a single VM per location.

You get a /116 routed to a single IPv6 with a server. If you want a larger block, you can ask (up to a /56 indeed).

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2015

Prometeus. However, you cannot set up rDNS to all of those.
    XenPower has the same feature. /64 on request.

• @bene_online : Is that a fully-routed ipv6 subnet? No need for ticketing?

• @mpkossen said:
    You get a /116 routed to a single IPv6 with a server. If you want a larger block, you can ask (up to a /56 indeed).

Yes, but only one /56 is routed per customer per location. If you want to use the /56 across multiple VMs you'll need to route them yourself.

• bf1bf1 Member

lowendtalk: where the cheap get cheaper!

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@vimalware said:
    bene_online : Is that a fully-routed ipv6 subnet? No need for ticketing?

Yes and yes. They are pretty nice.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • bersybersy Member
    edited January 2015

HostSailor [aff link] offers reliable KVM HDD/SSD VPS in NL, IPv6 is unlimited. Use code SANTASAILOR (expire tomorrow) to get good discounts for monthly/annually payment.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@bersy do they offer routed IPv6 subnets? I doubt it.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • Nyr said: @bersy do they offer routed IPv6 subnets? I doubt it.

Right you are, they provide routed IPv6 subnets with dedicated servers only.

• i should have mentioned that I am looking for a "routed /64 or lower" in West Coast U.S (LA, Seattle, San Jose etc) , I've checked out Linode but they don't have Paypal

• pylodepylode Member
    edited January 2015

@bene_online said:
    We may not sell VPS, but a real dedicated server for the price of a VPS: http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-scg2 - and a /48 IPv6 subnet per customer :)

The setup fee though. And no PayPal?

• This offer might interest you we offer /64 on request

• @clamhost said:
    This offer might interest you we offer /64 on request

Needs to be routed