Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats bigest discount offer that you ever got - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

whats bigest discount offer that you ever got

13»

Comments

• PatsPats Member

@jcaleb said: Fortunately, I was one of the last one to get the stuff. Although I was first to request

And after i got, i was thinking where my partner has disappeared. just worried that if by chance stock also disappears before @jcaleb hits the order link...
    good you made it.. now we're same node neighbors in Milan.. :D

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • The best discount I got was over 50 something percent off a VPS.

• PatsPats Member

@ErawanArifNugroho said: Oh my. Just tried to get one, and yes, I got one too...

again?? oh my.. how many 100% .. i should follow you more closely.. :P

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

After 34 years... now I am fully convinced that there is indeed a Santa Claus...

and he lives in Milan, Italy

Thank you uncle Santa

• @Pats said: And after i got, i was thinking where my partner has disappeared. just worried that if by chance stock also disappears before @jcaleb hits the order link...

good you made it.. now we're same node neighbors in Milan.. :D

I went home after I submitted a ticket. Travel time around 2 hours. Thanks for worrying about me partner!

• edited August 2012

@Pats said: again?? oh my.. how many 100% .. i should follow you more closely.. :P

2 x 100% from Prometeus

Hehe..

I have unused 512MX Xen from Provider Service

And another discount is :

• Pyramid Server
    • OVH
    • Host1Free
  • @peppr said: 90% off VZ5 - prometeus ( april fool offer )

well then,I will be waiting for the next april fool :)

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

Hehe, I don't think they charge unless you go to Host1Plus. And technically because its not a discount, that's 0% off.

• JTRJTR Member
    edited August 2012

$49 dedi (i3-2100, 16GB RAM, 500GB 7.2k RPM HDD, 1gbps port with 1TB BW). Since then, the price has risen to $89.

• MelitaMelita Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

US$6.25 windows vps, e3-1230 and I got 2 full cores, 1280MB ram, 50 GB hdd (copy paste test around 80mbps), 1.5 TB bw, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (the license alone should be more than 20 dollar. I do the activation after install and its legit copy). Traceroute seems they're on Incero datacenter at Dallas.

Now almost 1 year with them and pingdom report 100% (sometimes i pause when I reboot server, only monitoring using pingdom since 1 july 2012).. And now the price is US$ 25 (means 75% recurring discount on windows vps category.) This provider has been posted on leb.

• @Melita Which company is this?

• $4,9 for 2GB memory 100GB space, KVM, 1TB bw.

I've use this vps for 4month and proce recurring

• @tommy where from!?

• sorry I cant tell you, I've signing NDA
    lol
    lol
    lol

databasebydesign.com :)

• @tommy said: sorry I cant tell you, I've signing NDA

How to sign up?

• flyfly Member

@jcaleb said: How to sign up?

says the guy who couldn't afford anything before?

• I have 5 bucks

• MelitaMelita Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@jcaleb,

TelVPS. Seems very suspicious at that moment but somehow I just went bought it. I combine their limited coupon with "pay yearly and got double ram" offers (6.25 * 12 = US$75 yearly)...

I got lucky and unlucky things after bought their VPS. Maybe because new node, their Windows templates is buggy and gives a BSOD on reinstallation, rendered my VPS unusable for 4 days after ordering. I asking why and they gives me US$40 credit to my account, which makes I only need to pay US$35 (75 - 40) on my second year with them.

It means US$2.9 / month (35 / 12 month), resulting in 88.3% discount for my second year with them.

Still my primary windows VPS until now :)

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • earlearl Member

it seems to be from this WHT offer, but I think it's expired..

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1150680

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • thanks for fixing link

I got from WHT VPS thread, I don't remember which post

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

That was nice offer of double resources =) I got 3gb from prometeus' last offer, not sure if they can double that

• OVH : 100% FREE @ dedicated server at their new DC in canada, been using it for few months now.

• 100 % free thanks to the highest thanked @prometeus...............

Mr. Salvatore, You Rocks and Rules. :)

I think @prometeus is the first in this industry of this kind. :)

Mr. Salvatore, has already given me a LEB so I don't thing it will be good practice to use this and ask for any more:-

"Free Stuff Request - Ask for free stuff here. Nobody will reply soon"
    Although Nice attachment "Ask for free stuff here. Nobody will reply soon" ;) ;)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@MikeIn said: Free Stuff Request - Ask for free stuff here. Nobody will reply soon

Haha, yeah, At first i thought will make a name of support staff like Nobody, but probably was too busy for that :)
    M

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I've been paid to take piles of dirt before, does that count?

• @jcaleb said: After 34 years... now I am fully convinced that there is indeed a Santa Claus...

and he lives in Milan, Italy

Thank you uncle Santa

+101
    It's true ϋ