Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

want a server that needs ABSOLUTELY NO IP Justification - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

want a server that needs ABSOLUTELY NO IP Justification

2»

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

To "sell" the VPS to himself. What a moron.

• Only a host that does not care about their IP reputation would do this without justification. I think the go big or go home model applies here, where whatever you are doing needs to have big returns so that you can control the IP's directly. If you can't then you need to deal with the rules of the hosts/market, which in general, you need to have justification.

• Why not using SYS ?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Sys still requires justification past a /29

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

OVH/Sys are more restrictive these day due to lack of IPv4 and spam problem. You need to provide good reason and depending on the amount of IP, they may call you to verify somes things.

• said: D: Dual Hard Disk with Write Cache( I need faster, not bigg

$100 is a little to low, but for $160 i`m sure no one will ask for ip justification and even close the eyes when some spam reports come in. :)

Contact me if interested

• @biuletech said:
    $100 is a little to low, but for $160 i`m sure no one will ask for ip justification and even close the eyes when some spam reports come in. :) Contact me if interested

Note to myself: Avoid this user in future. He supports spamming if the money is right.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

"and even close the eyes when some spam reports come in. :)"

==> Oh My God!... No more comments...