Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

white label reseller (vps and webhosting)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

white label reseller (vps and webhosting)

Hi I'm interested in cpanel white label reseller hosting.

Budget $5-$25/m

I prefer to start off with small package and upgrade as I need resources.

Min 10gb discspace.
Reasonable b/w

For vps reseller it would be great if the panel had my own logo in it. Some vps control panels offer this feature.

Budget $20-$50/m I would prefer to start off with smaller package and upgrade as I need.

For the IPs it would be great if the SWIP information had the data centers info instead of saying the company's name like "bluevm" or "ramnode" etc

Thank you.

Comments

• AndriAndri Member
    edited January 2015

Have you check BuyShared, mate?

Sorry, didn't saw the VPS one.

• Try resellertrust.com, It costs only once $79 and you get a whole website for lifetime. WHMCS plugin is also included.

• Check out wable.com,

Haven't used that but saw more than a couple good reviews.

• @MisterHost_NET said:
    Try resellertrust.com, It costs only once $79 and you get a whole website for lifetime. WHMCS plugin is also included.

Impossible .. and a stupid decision to even mention it, sorry but that's just terrible, nothing lasts for a lifetime..

• LeeLee Veteran

@ATHK said:
    Impossible .. and a stupid decision to even mention it, sorry but that's just terrible, nothing lasts for a lifetime..

As always, buyer beware. If it appears to good to be true it probably is. Even if you were thinking about this offer they do monthly ones much cheaper to start with.

@stacy - If you need a VPS reseller would it not be better to use one of those VPS with cPanel installed as your shared/reseller platform? That way all you need is the VPS reseller.

Not sure all who do it but HVH for example offer a VPS reseller in several locations. Would seem like a good starting point.

There must be more offering this but they are the only ones I recall advertising it.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

We can offer both, with white-label domain.

You can PM me or contact our sales dept to discuss about your requirements, and a demo if needed.

Regards, David.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited January 2015

I think BuyVM's reseller is fully white label, as in they have a domain (cpanelplatform * com) and you can always point your own ns1 etc to the nameserver IP's.

• nocomnocom Member
    edited January 2015

I have one from Prometeus

http://www.prometeus.net/site/biz-web-hosting.php

very reliable service for last 6 mnths

Only webhosting

I guess BuyVM is ok also

• ATHK said: Impossible .. and a stupid decision to even mention it, sorry but that's just terrible, nothing lasts for a lifetime..

Their screenshots look like LogicBoxes Reseller. They're just making you pay $79 to get a sub-reseller account. Seems like a bad idea, to me.

• boxelderboxelder Member
    edited September 2015

@davidgestiondbi said:
    We can offer both, with white-label domain.

Just a few comments:

• http://dedicated-usa.vmpanel.net/ (linked on your homepage) leads to a IIS setup page. Also unfortunately your dedicated servers are all "contact us" order buttons which wouldn't lend themselves to a white label setup.

• Your brand is one domain, your administration panel is on another domain, and your support is on gestiondbi.com. I know this is fairly typical for hosting providers to rely on different subdomains for their core services, but it's very confusing for customers.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@boxelder said:

• Your brand is one domain, your administration panel is on another domain, and your support is on gestiondbi.com. I know this is fairly typical for hosting providers to rely on different subdomains for their core services, but it's very confusing for customers.
    • Thanks for the remark for the Dedicated link. This is not the valid one. I will update it.
    • We are currently working on the confusion about all the brand. You can confirm that via our twitter comments. Our main company is Gestion DBI, and all others brands are sales websites with differents services, but all the support is done via Gestion DBI staff. All the website updates should be finished by the end of the year.
    • DeepNet Solutions dedicated servers listing should be updated soon with our new locations and pricing chart. This is why it's shows "Contact us" for the moment.

Sorry for the confusion, and feel free to contact me if you have more questions.

Regards, David

• @Stacy perhaps you can try https://hostedbilling.net, open a ticket for a customized solution to both your requests.

• Guys, this is a 9 months old thread :)