Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS providers with multiple locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS providers with multiple locations

Hi.
I'm looking for a VPS provider much like Vultr and Digital Ocean in terms of locations offered.
Reading reviews about Vultr gives me some un-ease, especially on their AU offering.
What I am looking for is a VPS provider with offerings in the following locations:
USA (anywhere)
Europe (anywhere)
Asia (anywhere)
Australia (anywhere)

The only provider I know of offering VPS in the above is Vultr. Digital Ocean offered as far as Asia.

I'm only looking for the one VPS provider just for ease-of-bills. If there are none apart from Vultr and DO. I'll simply just buy some DO droplets and use my existing VPS in Australia with Exigent.
This will be for cPanel DNS only cluster.
Vultr's offering for 4 locations is $20/mo. Anything the same price would be great. Not looking to spend above say $100. 512MB RAM needed. I could probably get away with 384MB with some optimisation.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• You can try Linode, Runabove, mnx.io. They are better than these 2 providers you mentioned.

• We have EU and US locations, sadly not anywhere else as of yet.

• Have you considered Delimiter?

• Try Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances

• Edis? I don't know if they have something in Australia, but they do have a lot of locations.

• @rds100 said:
    Edis? I don't know if they have something in Australia, but they do have a lot of locations.

Nope!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

How about an anycast setup?

You'd get 3 VM's, 2 in the US, & 1 in Europe. They'd all share a single anycast IP address giving much faster lookup times. You'd be looking at $16/m or so for 3 512 OVZ's w/ anycast. If you can get by on lower RAM, our 256MB's are $3.50/month. Anycast IP addresses are free.

Francisco

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Multiple city or country?

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited January 2015

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Multiple city or country?

Both.

What I am looking for is a VPS provider with offerings in the following locations: USA (anywhere) Europe (anywhere) Asia (anywhere) Australia (anywhere)

• said: I'm only looking for the one VPS provider just for ease-of-bills.

It's tough finding a provider with locations in 4 different continents. If you just want a single billing, take a look at http://cloud.net.