Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few servers to transfer at best offer.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Few servers to transfer at best offer.

Hello, I have bought a few servers for testing purposes and no longer need them, i will try to have them pushed to your account as long as the admins will allow. Payments via paypal only.
Hoping this post is not breaking any rules, if so please let me know!

soyoustart.com
Intel Xeon W3520 4 c / 8 t 2.66 GHz+ 32 Go ECC 2x 2 To SATA(no ipmi)
1 ipv4 + ipv6
Expires 1/31/15 at 35EUR +7VAT

online.net
Server Dedibox XC Intel C2750 2.40GHz 8 GB 1 x 1 TB 1Gbit/sec (IPMI thru panel)
1 ipv4 +ipv6
I will probably need to outsource this one to your login, not sure they allow transfer.
Expires 2/1/15 at 15.47 EUR (already paid 20EUR setup)

delimitervps
Dedicated Servers - Atlanta - HP BL460C Dual X5150, 16GB, 500GB Dedicated Server permanent Ilo(kvm)
/29 ipv4 +ipv6 if you open a ticket
expires 3/30/15 at 84.00 USD per quarter

Comments

• Can you show confirmation that the providers allow Transfers.

Regards,
    Ryan

• Emailing them, response from delimiter support was should be fine as long as the account transferred to was in good standing, but ill email billing to double check.

sys usually takes a day or two to reply.
    online.net i read doesn't, i can outsource it, unless thats only for kidechires.

• If you were able to pass your account over to me I would take the Dedibox XC. This would only work if you didn't have any other servers in your online.net account.

• Yea sorry I have a kidechire in there