Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ticket software or Helpdesk for multiple company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ticket software or Helpdesk for multiple company

I'm searching a ticket or helpdesk software that can manage multiple company, every web form with his own url (company1.net/ticket , company2.net/ticket).
Already looked at osticket.
If you have other solutions let me know.

Comments

• Remedy, Kayako, Sirportly, Vision, RT

• MarkTurner said: Remedy, Kayako, Sirportly, Vision, RT

I wouldn't recommend Kayako if I were you, not for a LEP (Assuming OP is a LEP). Not because it's bad, it's just that Kayako is unrealistically overpriced, and using it for multiple domains will make it even more expensive. We're luckily enjoying grandfathered pricing, but the new pricing model is awful.

• I'm looking for the same

arcticdesk.com looks pretty interesting

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Bmc software with Remedy Web. Really good software

• Yes your right the price became very expensive for the multi domain stuff

• @DalekOfSkaro - Kayako is not that expensive, I think its about $1k/year for 5 users. Thats < $100/month

@shileno - Articdesk - you need to check around, I think development stalled on it.

• I find something based on osticket that seem to integrate the multidomain stuff and its free: OST+

• MarkTurner said: @DalekOfSkaro - Kayako is not that expensive, I think its about $1k/year for 5 users. Thats < $100/month

For a LEP, it can be a bit too much. $1,500/yr for 5 Agents is not a price everyone wants to pay :)

• I guess its best to use OsTicket with 5 different installations. Its free.

• Perhaps you can try maian support, there's free and paid
    maiansupport.com

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Arcticdesk still needs alot of development IMHO to be a product that I would pay for and use.