Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps?

BrandonBrandon Member
edited January 2015 in Help

I recently followed this post: http://blog.abl.pw/domain/add-secondary-domain-google-apps-account-free-subscription/ for the workaround Google Apps.

However, it didn't seem to work for me and now I am stuck with only going back to paid rather than the original free 50 user plan I had before.

Does anyone know of a way to remedy this situation?

Comments

• How many users were already created when you upgraded?

• @TheKiller said:
    How many users were already created when you upgraded?

None and I had less than 10 before upgrading too.

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited January 2015

I am testing this and let you know shortly.

UPDATE: Working fine for me, upgraded, added domains, downgraded, domains working, same users, tested on 10 user GApps.

• BrandonBrandon Member
    edited January 2015

@TheKiller said:
    I am testing this and let you know shortly.

Thank you.

For anyone that is curious I am currently receiving the message:

"We are sorry, but you have cancelled your domain’s subscription to Google Apps for Business.
    You will need to re-subscribe to Google Apps for Business in order to use Google Apps services like Email."

• Can you PM me your admin details? I will check it for you.

• @TheKiller said:
    Can you PM me your admin details? I will check it for you.

PMed

• @Brandon said:
    You will need to re-subscribe to Google Apps for Business in order to use Google Apps services like Email."

I think you canceled your account subscription instead of downgrade... Nothing can be done now

• TheKillerTheKiller Member
    edited January 2015

HammadKhan said: I think you canceled your account subscription instead of downgrade... Nothing can be done now

His account is working now. There is still a chance to get back account if you have cancelled your subscription.

This discussion has been closed.