Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[KVM VPS / Dedi NEW YEAR SALE] - ReadyDedis - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[KVM VPS / Dedi NEW YEAR SALE] - ReadyDedis

2»

Comments

• @bharatb
    The links don't work. nor do the links in your signature.

• @BharatB: IMHO you're pushing to hard. you and your name will get burned by this, as you seem to ignore any friendly advice given here. you should have taken notice, that a lot of people are wondering on your actions which switch direction every other day...

really no offense meant, but I again would suggest slowing down, at least with you offering like berserk on LET... ;-)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2015

@evnix said:
    bharatb
    The links don't work. nor do the links in your signature.

Being DDoS'ed , get on skype phoenix.talisman

@PetaByet said:
    BharatB Why does this dedi come with only one IP and 5TB BW? ReliableSite provisions each server with a /29 and 10TB bandwidth by default.

Missed the bandwidth part , I do provide 10TB bandwidth upstart its metered outbound and is free inbound.

As for IPs if we notice that a server is allocating it self IP's without permission we terminate the account with full refund , I don't want your money if you're not honest and plan to cheat.

• @BharatB said:
    Nice thinking I'd be careful if you were to open a brand , no matter what you say I don't have a scamming record at all.

You don't have a scamming record at all? Are you sure ? What about your previous brand ?

@alexvolk said:

VPSRAIDSolutions go on ahead ask anyone on the forum if they've lost money / haven't been refunded !

• @BharatB said:
    ask anyone

Here we go:

@pwnflakes said:
    Didn't know about any of this, since I never got any E-Mail. I just randomly found this thread after seeing both my VPS with VPSRaid being offline. Contacted BharatB and he refunded me partially.

@BharatB said:
    Almost after a month you contacted lol.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/830151/#Comment_830151

He was refunded for 10 months out of 12 because he used 2 months service. Ask him if im wrong @pwnflakes please answer this question.

• @BharatB your website is down, mate...

@DalekOfSkaro said:
    BharatB your website is down, mate...

I'm being DDoS'ed constantly. Arranging a anti DDOS server.

• BharatB said: I'm being DDoS'ed constantly. Arranging a anti DDOS server.

I'm sorry to hear that :-( What an awful thing to start the new year with...

• @BharatB said:
    He was refunded

After two months ?

@alexvolk said:

He didnt contact me , I've sent mail to all clients he seemed to not have recieved for some reason but still after 2 months he contacted me saying I didn't get a refund so I gave him refund. ( Even after 2 months )

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited January 2015

@alexvolk said:

Simple calculation:
    Int. Xeon E3-1230v3 price is $89/m, Reseller discount is %15.
    $89 - %15 = $75.65
    It's sustainable in only one case -> make chargeback to a provider after some months.

I seen this over at WHT from Reliablesite as an example:

(4 Cores) Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 - 16GB-32GB RAM - Order Link - $69/mo + Free Setup w/Coupon Code: WHT20

They have a lot of good deals, so it's possible he is getting further discounts on this kind of stuff, probably not making much if anything.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @BharatB said:
    Please continue this discussion in the cestpit if it concerns you I'll answer your questions there not on the offer thread thank you.

Why not here?

@Epidrive said:
    Why not here?

Thread becomes too long.

• @BharatB Promo code "RNYD2015" not working?

@godong said:
    BharatB Promo code "RNYD2015" not working?

Please try again.

• The Dedicated Plan is really cool.

what's the setup time?

@antiycda said:
    The Dedicated Plan is really cool.

what's the setup time?

72h excluding saturdays / sundays and any public holidays around the DC.

Also if server isn't provisioned customer can claim $5 account credit for discount on next billing / full refund with no questions asked.