Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DEBIAN] monkeyServer.sh :: A Script to install a full web stack at LEBs in 5 minutes - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DEBIAN] monkeyServer.sh :: A Script to install a full web stack at LEBs in 5 minutes

2»

Comments

• /home/alexandre/Documentos/Projetos/monkeyServer/monkeyServer.sh

The NoSQL version hasn't been pushed properly

• @mcharga3000 said:
    The NoSQL version hasn't been pushed properly

This is a symlink to the full version now. LET don't allow us to edit posts after one day, so the update notice are being posted as posts in that thread. As you can read here

EkaatyLinux said: 2. Default and NoSQL flavors are now just one script;

As the symlink don't work properly on GitHub, I've updated it to be a direct copy of the main script. It should work now.

Sorry.

• Hi @EkaatyLinux is there any update?

I'm trying to work with Monkey atm, love the speed 'tho.

Thanks.

• @roykem said:
    Hi EkaatyLinux is there any update?

I'm trying to work with Monkey atm, love the speed 'tho.

Thanks.

There is a long time since the last time I've worked with Monkey so no updates atm, sorry. You are welcome to change the script and create a PR on github.

Thanked by 1roykem
  • The biggest problem with monkey for me by now is the absence of the rewrite module (that was planned and half written but never released). When Eduardo or another contributor push the module to a usable state, I'll consider running Monkey as my default server again, with Caddy in front of it.