Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore setup time - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore setup time

2»

Comments

• FreekFreek Member

@fly Define doesn't respond... opening a topic like this after waiting less than 3 hours doesn't quite make sense if you ask me

• DamianDamian Member

@Zen said: but he's a customer either way.

+1. We have some other of LET's 'bad element' too, but they're still human beings, and we haven't had any issues with them, so no need to block them unnecessarily. Also, joodle was quite apologetic when he was discovered, and promised not to continue his evil deeds, and so far hasn't... so I think we can consider him reformed.

• @Damian said: Also, joodle was quite apologetic when he was discovered, and promised not to continue his evil deeds, and so far hasn't... so I think we can consider him reformed.

Actually he said that he ripped templates to make money of download affiliate links, but that wasn't much money so he might aswell stop.

• DamianDamian Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: Actually he said that he ripped templates to make money of download affiliate links, but that wasn't much money so he might aswell stop.

Ah.. I missed that one then

• @gsrdgrdghd said: Actually he said that he ripped templates to make money of download affiliate links, but that wasn't much money so he might aswell stop.

That's a major jerk move. I mean if I work hard on a template, and then suddenly some guy rips it and tries to sell it, I'd be pretty angry too.

• Nope he didn't try to sell it, he used one of those ad redirector sites which show you ads for 5 seconds until you are allowed to proceed to the real site.

• flyfly Member

nop

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited July 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: Actually he said that he ripped templates to make money of download affiliate links, but that wasn't much money so he might aswell stop.

To be honest, i made about 90 cents off that on adf.ly in about 2 months

Will never do this anymore ofcourse, i got a real job now lolz