Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RunAbove - Nothing to buy in SBG-1
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RunAbove - Nothing to buy in SBG-1

After all the validation and entering my credit card details there isn't anything there in SBG -1.

Anybody knows what's happening?

Sorry, we don't have any engine for your rocket model

Comments

• Probably all cpus are assigned

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2014

I can create a VM in SBG1 without probs.

• its fine now. wasnt 20 minutes ago.. they must have shut provisioning off for a bit.

• working fine here....try now....if u need windows....install it on europe datacenter...they are good at windows> @realbusiness said:

After all the validation and entering my credit card details there isn't anything there in SBG -1.

Anybody knows what's happening?

Sorry, we don't have any engine for your rocket model

working fine here....try now....if u need windows....install it on europe datacenter...they are good at windows

• is Windows free (trial)? What's the difference between Cloud Sandbox and Steadfast Resources?

• @hostnoob said:
    is Windows free (trial)? What's the difference between Cloud Sandbox and Steadfast Resources?

Yup windows free trial...the steadfast instance has multiple copies of your data in different datacenters....and better cpu performance with more bandwidth

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • Still the same!!

• @realbusiness said:
    Still the same!!

check out the other datacenter

• @realbusiness you hit the maximum allowed at location. I think your account has not been validated and have unlocked all features yet.