Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

90USD one-time VPS in Poland
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

90USD one-time VPS in Poland

theqkashtheqkash Member
edited December 2014 in General

https://www.mintshost.pl/vpslt2.php

You pay ~90USD (324PLN) one time and you got:

• 3 GHz CPU
  • 2GB RAM
  • 512MB SWAP
  • 25GB SSD drive
  • unmetered bandwidth

The only restriction: You will have only to log in into client area once per 3 months to make it free forever. My friend have got one from around 2 years and there was no problems at all with that.

There are 20pcs left.

I'm not related with this company, but this one if well known in Poland and there was no bad actions. Company Biznes-host which is owner of Mintshost have been selling VPSes from ~2005.

Comments

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I smell another CloudAtACost possibly?

• You may as well just rent a server monthly, as you don't know how long you will actually get to keep that server. Plus, I'm guessing they don't offer anything in English.

• theqkashtheqkash Member
    edited December 2014

@matthewvz what do you mean?

@NumaPlay https://www.mintshost.pl/vps.php
    You can get Mini for ~30USD/yr
    You will probably get support in English if you need

• @theqkash said:
    matthewvz what do you mean?

Cloudatcost sells VPS's for a one time payment as well.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

said: to make it free forever.

Correction: until the company closes down or decides to "discontinue the offer".

Please please please don't promote other people's scams for them. And 90 USD is not even close to anything within LEB standards.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

rm_ said: And 90 USD is not even close to anything within LEB standards.

Well if you buy it when you're 18 and live to be 100, it's less than 10 cents a month!

• I don't believe any $xx one-time hosting, vps, or server. Sounds like scam for me.

• Sounds scammy

• Someone here tried ?