Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS mobile
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS mobile

AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
edited July 2012 in General

So I am about to get a mobile version of whmcs. So far I have been using the normal admin panel on my phone, but lately after the last updates it is getting glitchy atleast on my side.

So any thought on which one I should get:
The awhmcs android app or the mobile version ?

Comments

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

for me,i prefer awhmcs android app.
    just think it more user friendly.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

If I purchase it, would I be able to downlaod the actual .apk file, as I am having some rpoblems with the android market lately.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

@Alex_LiquidHost said: If I purchase it, would I be able to downlaod the actual .apk file, as I am having some rpoblems with the android market lately.

I guess yes.
    i think it is only available in client area download page if you purchase it.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: If I purchase it, would I be able to downlaod the actual .apk file, as I am having some rpoblems with the android market lately.

There is a google chrome plugin wich you can download .apk directly from android market

• geeveegeevee Member

@dearroy said: I guess yes.

i think it is only available in client area download page if you purchase it.

You can freely download it thru the Play Store. Though you'll need the access key to connect it to your server.

• Really I feel it's not worth it. The app isn't that good, as it's kind of buggy.

Just save the money and buy some lore data.

@lele0108 said: Just save the money and buy some lore data.

Buy what? :D

• My bad, just get yourself some more data, and keep on using the HTTP website :P.

At least the iPhone app SUCKS, and I don't think the Android one is much better.

@lele0108 said: My bad, just get yourself some more data, and keep on using the HTTP website :P.

Still not sure what you mean by more data xD

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: Still not sure what you mean by more data xD

Do you live in the mystical land of unlimited data? Get me a greencard there.

@lele0108 said: Do you live in the mystical land of unlimited data? Get me a greencard there.

Oh you mean the mobile data plan... Well I get 2 gigs at maximum speed and after that unmetered at less than mbit, which is still enough to check my email and load the things I need..

• The android app is better than your normal Mobile version, although I can't see why Matt charges so much for them. Its helpful yes but certainly not worth the money!