Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas! (Gifts Inside) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Merry Christmas! (Gifts Inside)

Comments

• Got late :(

• NeoGenNeoGen Member
    edited December 2014

Hello,

Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday to you! We regret to inform you that your entry has not been that lucky enough to be chosen to win the prize. Thank you nonetheless for participating in our Christmas giveaway. We wish you all the best this season.

Kind Regards,

:(

Congrats to winners !

• Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday to you! We regret to inform you that your entry has not been that lucky enough to be chosen to win the prize. Thank you nonetheless for participating in our Christmas giveaway. We wish you all the best this season.

• Could no longer find the ticket again...

• Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday to you! We regret to inform you that your entry has not been that lucky enough to be chosen to win the prize. Thank you nonetheless for participating in our Christmas giveaway. We wish you all the best this season.

Damn. Btw your emails went to my spam.

• I... Actually won...! Thank you so much!

• We would like to thank you for participating in our Christmas Giveaway. Out of the many submissions we received, your entry has been randomly chosen (using random.org) to win one of our Dewberry's FREE for one year!

luckily got 1, so happy, thank you @Epidrive, wish you have a great holiday :)

• Congrats to the winners and hope you all had a Merry Christmas :)

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I won one as well! Thanks so much!!

• I won one :). Thanks @Epidrive

BTW the email got to spam (using gmail).

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday to you! We regret to inform you that your entry has not been that lucky enough to be chosen to win the prize. Thank you nonetheless for participating in our Christmas giveaway. We wish you all the best this season.

Heh, I do never win such things, but it was worth a try :D.

• Great I won :)

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

NickO said: Damn. Btw your emails went to my spam.

Mine did too (Gmail).

• same Gmail in Spam I guess they send so many emails from christmas Gmail now recognize it as spam

Still have not received my server yet. Followed their instructions but no reply to the ticket yet and now I'm getting overdue notices.....

• Shouldn't it be

berry christmas

?

Thanked by 2upfreak im_jmz
  • I revived my VPS 10 Minutes ago :)
    Thanks!

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2014

@Epidrive

this vps have no any SWAP enabled, and because the memory is small, it seems it will have many issues if no swap exist, currently I have installed debian, I even can't use the apt-get to install or update, it always show as "dpkg-deb (subprocess): decompressing archive member: lzma error: Cannot allocate memory", could you please consider enable some swap? thanks :)

Update: got it enabled, thanks :p

Just got mine today too! So thankful for this :D

Wow pretty impressive! :D

CPU model :  Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 v3 @ 3.40GHz
    Number of cores : 2
    CPU frequency :  800.000 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 128 MB
    Total amount of swap : 128 MB
    System uptime :   12:10,       
    Download speed from CacheFly: 81.6MB/s 
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 12.8MB/s 
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 50.7MB/s 
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 4.85MB/s 
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 6.31MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 51.2MB/s 
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 9.80MB/s 
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 54.6MB/s 
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 82.9MB/s 
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 27.0MB/s 
    I/O speed :  139 MB/s

Thanked by 1Epidrive
  • Thanks guys!

• @Epidrive, I never got any reply email:(

• @trexos could you private message me your email so i can look into it? Thanks!

• @Epidrive said:
    trexos could you private message me your email so i can look into it? Thanks!

Sure! Thanks :)

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2014

@Epidrive

it seems your new "Debian 7 Minimal" template have some issue, when use apt-get update, it has some errors,

`W: Failed to fetch http://apt.rackster-server.ch/debian/packages/dists/wheezy/Release.gpg
    Could not connect to apt.rackster-server.ch:80 (213.133.99.97).

• connect (110: Connection timed out) [IP: 213.133.99.97 80]`

in the file /etc/apt/sources.list, you can see:

# Rackster APT-Mirror
    #

deb http://apt.rackster-server.ch/debian/packages wheezy main contrib non-free
    deb http://apt.rackster-server.ch/debian/security wheezy/updates main contrib non-free

but it seems this source apt.rackster-server.ch has been already down for a long time ago.

• @Epidrive

Your email went to spam on my server today. The logs say that your email server was blacklisted on barracudacentral.org and apews.org (possibly more), and was flagged in ASSP's grip list (an aggregation of spam-likely servers by the commuity of ASSP instances).

• EpidriveEpidrive Member
    edited December 2014

We have some problems with the server hosting berry which we also own, there was a reseller that hosted phishing sites and malwares that caused our ip being blocked. This is not spam related. We are already working to resolve.

• Epidrive said: here was a reseller that hosted phishing sites and malwares that caused our ip being blocked.

It might be good to switch to a third-party mail service. That ASSP list is hard to get into, and might be hard to get out.

• Hello guys,

Just want to update this one that the mail issue has already been sorted.

Thanks!