Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Berihoster.ru - not very sweet at all - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Berihoster.ru - not very sweet at all

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bf1 said: I have seen far worse for $5, and they were located in Germany or France,

I've seen worse for more than $5, and they were located in Buffalo.

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2014

fitvpn said: Are you trust to miracle? :) All offers under 200 Rub capped to 10Mbps

We trust the provider's website, if it says 100 Mbps and doesn't deliver, then the provider can't be trusted altogether, and should be avoided. And no, you don't get to say it's "up to" 100 Mbit, as only 5 Mbit to anywhere is clearly not in line with user's expectations for even a shared 100 Mbit port. Sure, cap to 5-10 Mbps as much as you want, but don't do false-advertising saying "100 Mbps" then.

• I tried some provider before with 10Mbps port speed, than test and got 60Mbps, so its impossible predict Better open a ticket before purchase.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Well, they do not permit torrent, so if you want it for this, just don't.

• No one says they permit torrent, but they do :)

• I bought a server, wanted to re-install but it "dissapeared". The panel told me to simply re-buy another server.

Tried contacting the staff but they aren't responding either.

It was €9,-