Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to buy this dedicated server from online.net?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to buy this dedicated server from online.net?

Thanked by 1ad0

Comments

• Why not open a ticket?

• Lol you should track here http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/33122/1-99- dedicated-server. If you want to track their webpage status change, can use Distill as someone recommended there. I am tracking the 4814 box :-)

• Tag me if you come to know if it's in stock. I will do the same :)

• I sent them a PM awhile ago about restock

Ticket created on 2014-12-09 08:19:59, read on 2014-12-09 16:59:21

Online - Yann
    Hello,

This is a special offer, not sure it will come back

Regards,

Yann G.
    Ticket created on 2014-12-08 15:56:28, read on 2014-12-09 08:15:34

TinyTom
    When will the 1.99€ server be back?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    I sent them a PM awhile ago about restock

When will the 1.99€ server be back?

The same reply I got from the same person I guess. But I am damn sure they will put it on stock for Xmas. Else in August they removed the page after the second sale.

• @thehray the last sale was a month ago.

Doubt they will do one so soon. Note they still have some of the sale items in stock (the 2x5620 64Gb 2x2Tb systems for 59 Euros).

• @frank yeah. But the page is still there which gives a hint that it will come. I have a hope it will be back tomorrow for 1 last time this year.

• I am looking for one of these as well. Idiot that I am I missed @Spirit's message as was too late... :-(

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @thehray said:
    frank yeah. But the page is still there which gives a hint that it will come. I have a hope it will be back tomorrow for 1 last time this year.

That page is up all year round. Its just normally showing no offers. Bit good they still have the other offer servers up, especially given they are absurd bang for your buck.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

frank said: That page is up all year round.

No. This one: http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire
    has been taken down (showing "Error 404") after the August sales.

• This offer now only advertising trick to get more visitors