Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Offers

edited December 2014 in Requests

Hi all,

I'm possibly looking for another dedicated server provider. I currently have an E3-1230v3, with 16GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB hard drive, a 1gbps port with about 20TB of bandwidth, and IPMI for around $59 in the middle US. Ideally I'd like to find someone else either west coast or middle US (unless transit to west coast is great) that is comparable to these specs. I'd like to note that IPMI and the ability to service the machine is essential (e.g. virtual CD and power).

Anyone have suggestions?

Comments

• @daxterfellowes said:
    Hi all,

I'm possibly looking for another dedicated server provider. I currently have an E3-1230v3, with 16GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1TB hard drive, a 1gbps port with about 20TB of bandwidth, and IPMI for around $59 in the middle US. Ideally I'd like to find someone else either west coast or middle US (unless transit to west coast is great) that is comparable to these specs. I'd like to note that IPMI and the ability to service the machine is essential (e.g. virtual CD and power).

Anyone have suggestions?

An e3 for $59? From who!?

• Wow, almost to a T. I will definitely keep them in mind for that. Thank you!

• Talk to @Steven_F - not sure about the bandwidth though for that price.

• @mikeyur said:
    Talk to Steven_F - not sure about the bandwidth though for that price.

Bandwidth is flexible, as I probably never exceed half or 1/4, but I like to keep my options open.

• @daxterfellowes Might want to PM him. I know he's launching E3 Dedis in LA in that price range.

• Thanks for the mention! We're shipping out servers this week and will be running a promotion. You can private message me for the details.

• @Steven_F said:
    Thanks for the mention! We're shipping out servers this week and will be running a promotion. You can private message me for the details.

Chuck me a PM too please :)

• @0xdragon said:
    Chuck me a PM too please :)

NO! YOU SEND ME A PM! Oh fine... I'll send you one.

Thanked by 2edan 0xdragon
  • Enjoy the spam... :P

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • Can you send me the details as well? Thanks!

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Steven_F seem interesting... Can I pm you too?? ;)

• @Steven_F PM me if it's not CC and it's in LA :)

• @daxterfellowes said:
    Hi all,

Anyone have suggestions?

I saw two offers that looked interesting on WHT that are on the West Coast. I did not and do not plan on pursuing either one at the moment, so I can't comment on how good the hosts are. But, at first glance, the data centers look decent. They are from Gotech Host and Micro Servers. If you end up going with or have experience with either, share your experience.

• Intel Xeon X5650 72GB RAM 1TB HDD . $60.00

• I got this one from HVH:

E3-1240v2 Holiday

1TB HDD

16GB RAM

5TB BW

1Gbps Port

/29 IPs

Only $60/mo Recurring!!

Click Here To Order Now

Use Coupon: holidaye3

Downside is just lack of IPv6, otherwise their support etc are fucking awesome & they're developing new things like they implemented the dedicated server panel recently with WHMCS where you can reboot, see bandwidth etc.

Thanked by 1PremiumN
  • @PetaByet It's not ColoCrossing, we own all of the hardware. :)

• I just sent out PMs to everyone that asked! If those specifications don't meet your needs, we'll be offering Dual E5620s, Dual x5650s, and E3-1231 v3s after our initial promotion. I can get you priced out on one of those, but we won't have them stocked for a good few weeks.

• Steven_FSteven_F Member
    edited December 2014

Since I'm getting a lot of PMs, I'm just going to post this here. PM me if you're interested:

We'll be launching our new lineup in Los Angeles with the following offering (we own all of the hardware!):

E3-1220

16 GB of RAM

1 x 1 TB Enterprise HDD

10 TB on a 100 Mbps port

/29 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

$69.99 a month

$360 for 6 months [Just $60 a month!]

$600 for 1 year [Just $50 a month!]

Buy 6 servers for $360 monthly!

Buy 12 servers for $600 monthly!

Buy 20+ servers (@$50 a month each) and get a free 1 TB HDD in each server.

32 GB of RAM is not available on these servers.

Hard Drive Upgrades (monthly/semi-annual/annual):

2 x 1 TB Enterprise: $10/$50/$90

1 x 2 TB Enterprise: $15/$75/$135

2 x 2 TB Enterprise: $25/$125/$225

1 x 4 TB Enterprise: $25/$125/$225

2 x 4 TB Enterprise: $35/$175/$315

SSDs are not available for the E3-1220.

Network Upgrades (no discount for annual payments):

100 Mbps unmetered is $25 a month. (Normally $100)

10 TB on a GigE is $10 a month. (No discount)

30 TB on a GigE is $50 a month. (Normally $150)

100 TB on a GigE is $150 a month. (Normally $500 a month)

1 Gbps Unmetered is $500 a month. (Normally $1,000 a month)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2014

E3-1230 v3

32GB RAM

1TB HDD

/29 block

10TB @ 1 gbps

@ $50/mo

Netherlands , Netrouting Datacenter.

E3-1230 v3

16GB RAM

1TB HDD

/29 block

10TB @ 1 gbps

@ $52.95/mo

New York , Buffalo Datacenter

Please contact us @ https://readydedi.com/clients/contact.php if intrested.

@daxterfellowes

This comes with KernelCare + WHMCS branded.

• @BharatB you clearly are just spamming your offer which has no relevance to the request. The request clearly states "west coast or middle US". Please don't go back to your old tricks that made VPSRAID and Clouds4India fail.

Thanked by 1Darwin
  • @0xdragon said:
    BharatB you clearly are just spamming your offer which has no relevance to the request. The request clearly states "west coast or middle US". Please don't go back to your old tricks that made VPSRAID and Clouds4India fail.

That's going to happen.