Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unofficial LET introduction thread! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unofficial LET introduction thread!

Comments

• @jcaleb said: Who is married? You or the turtle?

/me is married. But I'm not married with the turtle, my wife is human and the turtle's wife (or husband, I don't know his/her sex) is another turtle who died month ago, my dog tried to eat it.

@ErawanArifNugroho knows about hira gasy and Antananarivo.

Nice to find someone who knows the country, apart from Dreamworks and the penguins of Madagascar. I hope when you say brother and sister, one of them is not your real sibling but brother or sister as in "brother in law" or "brother in religion" or "brother in friendship". Antananarivo is the Capital of Madagascar and where I live.

• Manahoana @DotMG Thank you for being clear, specially on the status of the turtle

• edited August 2012

@DotMG said: Nice to find someone who knows the country, apart from Dreamworks and the penguins of Madagascar. I hope when you say brother and sister, one of them is not your real sibling but brother or sister as in "brother in law" or "brother in religion" or "brother in friendship". Antananarivo is the Capital of Madagascar and where I live.

He is my brother in law :), because he ( which is born in Madagascar ) is married with my elder sister ( Indonesian ).

He is teaching in the university atm, ( the website is inscae.mg and I'm hosting it), and sometime he said the current condition in Madagascar is not safe.

• Can't say I've posted in this, anyway i'm Chris, I'm from the north east of England and I study IT at a local college, I'm only able to speak one language and that's English.

• Hello,

I am Trextor Nice to meet you ! I love chicken!

• Hello all. I'm from Malaysia and currently studying in local university majoring in computer networking. I hope i can learn many things from many experienced member in here. Somehow this is late introduction from me. :p

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

This is Randy i am from singapore, i am hoping to be a L3 RHCE ;-) i will post my cert at LET someday!

• FieldMooseFieldMoose Member
    edited August 2012

My name is Moooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssse and I'm an alcoholic.

• @FieldMoose said: My name is Moooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssse and I'm an alcoholic.

wisky? or beer :)

• TazTaz Member

@Randy aren't you too young for that buddy?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@NinjaHawk said: @Randy aren't you too young for that buddy?

Not at all. :) you can starting drinking at home (18 Years old is the legal age)

Cops dont care if you drink at your House :)

• Till I'm 27 now, I never drink beer :))

• TazTaz Member
    edited August 2012

No alcohol, no drugs, no smoke. Only addiction, I frikkin love to eat.

• Hahaha

No alcohol, no drugs, no smoke. Same with me none of it

• I was only getting into the spirit of things; my days of imbibing fungal pish are over.

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: Till I'm 27 now, I never drink beer :))

switch today and get a 50% off! :D

• @liam said: Anyone here not from Netherlands East Indies?

Why do you ask that? just wondering

• AsadAsad Member

@eastonch Where abouts up north are you from?

• Hello, I'm Emil from Iceland and I'm addicted to VPS and a sucker for great deals!

• @emilv said: Hello, I'm Emil from Iceland and I'm addicted to VPS and a sucker for great deals!

when i read your name, i am always thinking its "email"

• @liam said: Anyone here not from Indonesia?

i'm from Kasultanan Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat :P

Thanked by 1Presbytis
  • @Mon5t3r said: i'm from Kasultanan Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat :P

:p

• hello, i'm Presbytis. in real world, i'm human, not langur.
    i'm from Kasultanan Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat, same as @Mon5t3r :D
    I study non-IT related major at a technological college in bandung, indonesia. currently i use my lowendboxes just for fun and host some web on them.

• edited August 2012

@Presbytis said: I study non-IT related major at a technological college in bandung, indonesia. currently i use my lowendboxes just for fun and host some web on them.

I live in Bandung too. But from Kudus, Central Java
    Mudik ga bos? = Went to homeland or not :p

• PresbytisPresbytis Member
    edited August 2012

Mudik ga bos?

I was in jogja for the last several months, i do my final project research in Mt. Merapi.

@Randy said:

Hey. English please. .. Speak via PM ;-)

ok, i removed non-english text :)

• Hey. English please. .. Speak via PM ;-)

• Hi,
    im from Germany. And just start getting into VPS.
    My IP address is 127.0.0.1 :)

• Welcome;-)

• @bubie said: My IP address is 127.0.0.1

i have always believed i own that ip. please shutdown your pc or change that ip. ;)

• I'll change it to "1.3.3.7" then. (got it, leet) Nevermind.

Thanked by 1upfreak