Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$4.10 Free Credit at crazydomains - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$4.10 Free Credit at crazydomains

2»

Comments

• @Stevie said:
    Ruriko
    TheLonely

You must have a active domain or service then I guess

Yeah, no active domain there atm... Transferred them all away

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Stevie said:
    ErawanArifNugroho
    When I ordered and Paid I got the domain automatic, only problem was I got a email saying address was wrong so I emailed it back and 1 day later they said "my address is good now and sorry for the late response they are a bit backed up".

Mahfuz_SS_EHL
    Do you use crazydomains.com? I wonder if only the .com version is doing the free gift.

Yeah, from .com one. And registered a .net domain. plabon.net

• ScienceOnlineScienceOnline Member
    edited December 2014

@Ruriko said:
    ScienceOnline then I guess you have an active domain while I don't

Yes, I have many domains with them.

• how to use this $4.1 credit? it seems can't automatically apply, I want to renew a domain with $10, but when redirect to paypal, it show as I still need pay $10? :(

• @hotsnow said:
    how to use this $4.1 credit? it seems can't automatically apply, I want to renew a domain with $10, but when redirect to paypal, it show as I still need pay $10? :(

you need to add the difference, so to order a $10 product you need to fund your account $5.90

• @iLLagHee said:
    you need to add the difference, so to order a $10 product you need to fund your account $5.90

it seems need additional fee when add fund even use paypal, if add $10, th paypal show as $10.41 needed

• @hotsnow

Go to credit then add $5.90 balance(with paypal you will pay $6.26 - they make the customer pay the paypal fee) then you will have $10 balance

• @iLLagHee @Stevie

Thanks, got it, just renewed a .info with 9 years :p

but it seems the renew is not instant, need manual verify? the status of my domain show as "pending" in their panel now...

• @hotsnow
    I am not sure you can contact there support for a answer.

When I registered a .info with them for 5 years I paid $10 and the domain was instantly registered and active. I plan to renew 4 years on it but I heard you can not renew until 60 days after domain registration, I am not sure if that is true but that could be why your domain renewal is pending?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2014

@Stevie said:

I plan to renew 4 years on it but I heard you can not renew until 60 days after domain registration, I am not sure if that is true but that could be why your domain renewal is pending?

the renew should have no this restriction, you can refer this article, http://wiki.gandi.net/en/domains/faq/renew

A domain can be renewed at any time except: If the domain is not registered with Gandi If the domain has the status “Redemption Period” or “Pending Delete” (domain expired, and already deleted from our database) (see Restoring a domain name) During the 15-day period before an outgoing transfer.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2014

perhaps because christmas, still didn't got any response from them :(

my domain still have 367 days left, the max renew period that I can select at crazydomains is 9 years, so I then have renewed 9 years, although it seems will exceed 10 years with only two days, perhaps this will cause some issue?