Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a "one time" WHMCS license
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a "one time" WHMCS license

gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Hi guys,

I'm currently looking for a branded or unbranded one time license for WHMCS. Do any of you have one for sale or know were I can find a cheap one?

N.B: I know for the WHMCS website, I'm looking for others alternatives.

Thanks everyone !

David

Comments

• Its risky to purchase a secondhand license. You have to pay first than wait to be transfered the license. I got ripped before some months.

Thanked by 2gestiondbi TheKiller
  • Hello,

anyone can help me I need one.

• jimmyjimmy Member
    edited December 2014

aaxaa said: anyone can help me I need one.

Better buy from WHMCS

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • There may be someone selling WHMCS license for cheap, but you are at your own risk as lots of cheating and scam.

The best solution: Order from official.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • i might have one in about a months time if your still interested then, as we have a owned lisence but are looking to move to another platform soon.

• TriDoxiuMTriDoxiuM Member
    edited December 2014

@aaxaa said:
    Hello,

anyone can help me I need one.

Can you not fucking hijack people's thread?
    Edit: idk how reliable this is but I found this: payivy.com/v/whmcs
    Don't exactly know how legit or even legal this is, BTC only though

• TriDoxiuM said: BTC only though

Danger, Will Robinson! Abort, abort!

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2014

@TriDoxiuM

Thanks, but really not sure they are legit too! I will abort the project as @jaquer say!

• @BuyAds said:
    Its risky to purchase a secondhand license. You have to pay first than wait to be transfered the license. I got ripped before some months.

Yes, but there are proper steps to follow:

1. Have the person selling you the license open a ticket with WHMCS about transferring the license
    2. Have the seller give you the ticket #
    3. Open a ticket yourself with the ticket # asking WHMCS to verify the license
    4. WHMCS will tell you if the seller has a valid WHMCS associated with their account and if it can be transferred

Note that WHMCS charges $20 (USD) to transfer the license. Also, avoid people that want to be paid in some crypto-currency and it's also a red flag if they want it sold quick (or they say something like they will give the license to somebody or increase the price if you don't send them the money right away)

Thanked by 2gestiondbi Umair
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@ub3rstar. Thanks for your advices.

• @ub3rstar said:
    Note that WHMCS charges $20 (USD) to transfer the license. Also, avoid people that want to be paid in some crypto-currency and it's also a red flag if they want it sold quick (or they say something like they will give the license to somebody or increase the price if you don't send them the money right away)

Lol.
    After all those steps you should pay right? And if the seller wont send you the license? What steps should we follow lol

• Check WHT, you ll must see someone selling that :)

• @Sady said:
    Check WHT, you ll must see someone selling that :)

Please can you PM the url.

• Thanked by 1aaxaa