Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to run private (dedicated) proxy business?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to run private (dedicated) proxy business?

I have analyzed popular hosting dedi offers and their IP block prices and I their prices are always higher then proxy prices on the market.

Popular dedi proxy services charge about $1 per private (dedicated) proxy IP and if I look at pricing for server + IPs it is always higher then that price.

Does anybody know to explain how to find dedi server + IP block that will fit into market price below $1 per IP(proxy)?

I'm sure that proxy companies get all setups for very low price as they are making profit with $1 per proxy price.

Comments

• More than one user per proxy?

• Most decent proxy companies don't charge $1/IP, they charge more.

Are you sure your on about dedicated proxies and not semi-dedicated e.g. 3 users per IP rather than 1.

Typically IP's can be had less that $1/IP depending on the bulk your buying them in.

Location is of course a factor in this pricing.

• mikimiki Member
    edited December 2014

Take a look at this two very popular proxy companies:
    http://buyproxies.org
    and http://www.proxy-hub.com

They charge for 1 IP (1 user per IP) around $1
    Look at their highest plan and see their price.
    Also look at their affiliate program - they are giving 10% to affiliates, so lower price by 10%
    And what you see as final price they get from their clients - it is around $1.

Even with that $1 they are invested in marketing and making profit.

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2014

@miki said:
    Take a look at this two very popular proxy companies:

And then look at TrustedProxies, see how the market differs?

As I said location makes a difference; I used BuyProxies before, its good for scraping but thats about it, its also a pain having new proxies each month and EU proxies are very broad, they don't have UK, France or Germany split up for example.

Their marketing is mainly a few blog posts and affiliates making articles on how to scrape; not the most costly marketing.

• mikimiki Member
    edited December 2014

I know that there are proxy services with higher prices, but these two are very popular on SEO forums for people who run link building tools and scrapers.

• mikimiki Member
    edited December 2014

Anyway, if anybody here has knowledge to manage proxy server altogether with finding good deal for hardware and IP blocks - I'm very interested to JV with you.
    I can setup all sales system, advertising and bring clients and affiliates.

edit:
    I found deal for $0.5 per IP with server included.
    Still looking for partner to setup and run this together.

• wychwych Member
    edited December 2014

@miki said:
    I know that there are proxy services with higher prices, but these two are very popular on SEO forums for people who run link building tools and scrapers.

Thats one use case.

Its quite easy to get the system setup @miki, however keeping the IP's clean and unbanned is where the skill is at. I'll send a few messages out to some contacts and see if anyone is interested in a JV.

• Is there a proxy software that allows you to determine the outgoing ip address? E.g. it listens to 5 ips and if it gets a connection to say IP B, it uses the same one for its outgoing traffic.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2014

said: Does anybody know to explain how to find dedi server + IP block that will fit into market price below $1 per IP(proxy)?

ioflood offered a full /24 subnet back in the day completely free of charge. Only recently they introduced additional pricing.

Other EU providers can be found charging 0.33 EUR per IP, which is also good :-)

Regards

• JakyLJakyL Member
    edited April 2016

i know some proxies company making like $10k per month some other company making six figures. They have source for cheap dedicated server. Each service you can install like 1000 ip address. You only need to pay one time fee for additional ip adress.

im starting my own proxy company here (snipped). If you want to know more about setup proxies and source. I will like to help :)

Thanked by 1Devonius
  • @JakyL said:
    i know some proxies company making like $10k per month some other company making six figures. They have source for cheap dedicated server. Each service you can install like 1000 ip address. You only need to pay one time fee for additional ip adress.

I think you forgot to read the topic date...

• linuxthefish said: I think you forgot to read the topic date...

Link spam perhaps ? In a new way

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2016

@JakyL: You have received a "medium" warning for spamming an old thread with advertisement for your services. Please don't do that again as this would lead to a ban. Thank you.

• Big companies buy ip in bulk so their costing is much lower. If company do not offer dedicated IP then they can use IP pool to recycle the ips.

• @netirons said:
    Big companies buy ip in bulk so their costing is much lower. If company do not offer dedicated IP then they can use IP pool to recycle the ips.

Why would you continue the necro? q.q

• @doghouch said:

@netirons said:
    Big companies buy ip in bulk so their costing is much lower. If company do not offer dedicated IP then they can use IP pool to recycle the ips.

Why would you continue the necro? q.q

He is necromancer maybe?

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • quickquick Member
    edited May 2017

@gloriawalton said:
    I am Using (spam link removed). & it is working fine for me with relavent price and support is also good. Also try Hitmap before 6 month it is also working fine for me.

Professional seo. 50 backlinks 2$

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited May 2017

@quick said:

@gloriawalton said:
    I am Using (spam link removed). & it is working fine for me with relavent price and support is also good. Also try Hitmap before 6 month it is also working fine for me.

Professional seo. 50 backlinks 2$

What the f*ck?