Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hi guys, need help or a google site
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hi guys, need help or a google site

I used a google tool, which can help me find some company.
it shows two input text form, one is for country the other is for career, like Russian, Agro; Japan, Machinery; China, Cars etc.
after I submit, it shows the company information, like company name, company website, company tel, company email and so on.
I kept it in my bookmark before, but last week, I reinstalled my system, and lost that. any know that google tool? pls send me that url.
Really Thks

Comments

• Looks like you need data recovery software. You dint mention where the bookmark was stored? Try Recuva.

• Google Search is only one site

• Interesting.

• @varwww said:
    Looks like you need data recovery software. You dint mention where the bookmark was stored? Try Recuva.

I store it in the google chrome book mark, and after the system reinstall, all the things missed

• @cassa said:
    Google Search is only one site

I mean it is a google tool, like the google map, google business

• If you were logged in on chrome and had sync enabled, it should show up... If it didn't sync your bookmarks, you could always see if it synced your history. Might show up under a different computer name, but it could be there.

Otherwise, I think we need a better description of what this tool did...it honestly sounds as if you're describing a job search website.

• @Pyr02k1 said:
    If you were logged in on chrome and had sync enabled, it should show up... If it didn't sync your bookmarks, you could always see if it synced your history. Might show up under a different computer name, but it could be there.

Otherwise, I think we need a better description of what this tool did...it honestly sounds as if you're describing a job search website.

I can't login the sync, as I'm a Chinese ,and the GWF closed it.
    I'm not describing the job search website, it is a google tool, as far as I remember, the url is like xxx.google.com, but if forget the exact website. and it is a good way to help me find some company who are engaged in certain market.

• @Pyr02k1 said:
    If you were logged in on chrome and had sync enabled, it should show up... If it didn't sync your bookmarks, you could always see if it synced your history. Might show up under a different computer name, but it could be there.

I can't login the sync, as I'm a Chinese ,and the GWF closed it. I'm not describing the job search website, it is a google tool, as far as I remember, the url is like xxx.google.com, but if forget the exact website. and it is a good way to help me find some company who are engaged in certain market.

• The Google Business Directory/Discovery Tool was discontinued in 2013. I might be able to dig up some archived pages of it in a moment, I think know what the @OP is referring to.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @GoodHosting said:
    The Google Business Directory/Discovery Tool was discontinued in 2013. I might be able to dig up some archived pages of it in a moment, I think know what the OP is referring to.

could you give me the url?

• Google tools?

Post your Google email and password here, i can help you find your 'lost' url