Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowendbox offers? How long before they are answered or posted
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowendbox offers? How long before they are answered or posted

24khost24khost Member
edited July 2012 in General

I sent and email day before yesterday I think with the vps offer that i posted in the forums yet have had no response at all anybody have any idea how long it takes?

Comments

• AsadAsad Member
    edited July 2012

Be patient. They don't list everyone, and it's only been two days.

@Asim is one of the LEB posters here.

• I guess even if they don't list it. It would be nice to know they rejected it. Something that lets you know.

• @24khost: they're bogged down by TONS of LEB offers.

• bretonbreton Member

@24khost said: day before yesterday

Hah. Now imagine how many of you send offers daily.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • even so, if they were bogged down, the front page has not been updated in at least 3 days.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Even still how do you know the personal situation of the writers, just be patient and you'll get listed, if you don't like LEB then don't ask to be featured, simple. Other people have waited much longer than a mere 2 days ago.

• Not complaining just trying to get an idea of the average turn around time.

• TazTaz Member

@24Khost, Patience is a great virtue. Use it.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited July 2012

@NinjaHawk: Don't trust everything on the internet -Abe Lincoln

Sorry, that quote just makes me laugh

• @ninjahawk - is there an issue with me asking a question as a newer member to these forums? I thought that by asking I could get a better idea of what to expect.

• TazTaz Member

@24khost search here and on google. This question has been answered more than one time.

• TazTaz Member

@HalfEatenPie 9gag or reddit?

• This is probably the least helpful thread I've ever seen. It's not an unreasonable question. The guy runs a business, and he'd at least like to know a ballpark for when he needs to be ready to handle the increased traffic.

If I knew the answer I'd tell you, rather than inflating my e-peen by white knighting for the LEB posters, but I don't.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Based on pure speculation, I would say most providers wait somewhere between 2-4 weeks to be listed. Unless there are specific reasons for a shorter timeframe or not to be posted at all.

The feedback on sent in offers are almost none existing since its not the decision by one single person on what should or should not be posted.
    Its not for everyone to be featured on the front page on LEB.

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • @NinjaHawk said: 9gag or reddit?

Reddit.

@24khost: They usually get a ton of e-mails and offers and they're pretty good about making sure which ones are summer hosts and which ones are legit hosts. They also do a little background research, and due to the volume of the entries this is why it takes a bit longer. Just wait two weeks to four weeks.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I sent offers months ago and never got listed, guess only time will tell ;)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Keep sending (try to make your offer stand out from the rest) and we will get there eventually.