Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weloveservers - any recent feedback? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Weloveservers - any recent feedback?

2»

Comments

• No problems for me. Have 1GB $19/year service in Florida.

Performance is good.

Uptime is good. Too many reboots, but each takes only a couple minutes.

Support has been responsive and professional the very few times I've contacted them.

For a dev/test box (mostly wordpress) it's been excellent.

Thanked by 1weloveservers
  • I used to use their service but now I didn't have vps with them
    they used to be good but, I managed a vps for one of my clients with them the service is quite good but the network speed is slow

• Change of ownership was mid September 2014 so would be interested in any comments on standard of support since then.

• ichthusichthus Member
    edited January 2015

Removed ranty post - you can see it all here:

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/40285/weloveservers-refund-issue-resolved

Nekki

• @ichthus said:
    AVOID these SCAMMERES at all costs. I was with these guys since the beginning of November 2014, and had nothing but problems of very slow vps, constant downtime, and then a couple of days ago my vps went offline for over 24 hours, and I could not even access SolusVM. Again they gave their now lame excuses about the problems and said they would migrate my vps to a better node, 12 hours later this was not done, and then also it could not be accessed. I opened a ticked asking for my money back as these guys were not serious professionals, and could not really care about their clients, only interested in our money. I had a yearly vps for $19. I was sent an email yesterday saying I was fully refunded, I checked with Paypal, and there is nothing. My emails to them now get returned to sender. These guys are dishonest cheats who should be banned from every place like WHT. I am copying below their email saying they had refunded me. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE IN JOING THEM, AS YOU WILL REGRET IT.

This is confirmation that a full refund has been processed for Invoice #194238

The refund has been returned via the payment method you originally paid with.

Anniversary Sale - LEB 1GB - doulos.org.uk (02/11/2014 - 01/11/2015) $19.00 USD
    Operating System: CentOS 7, 64 Bit [Recommended]
    Additional IPv4 Address: 0 x Extra IPv4 Address $19.20 USD
    Control Panel: None

Sub Total: $19.00 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $19.00 USD

Amount Refunded: $-19.00 USD

You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.

Regards,

We Love Servers
    Where quality meets affordability
    Follow us for updates in 140 characters: https://twitter.com/weloveservers
    Looking for a deal on a new service? Use our New Deal Maker Service => http://www.weloveservers.net/deal_maker.php

drama queen, no need to flood the topics

if $19.00 broke the bank for you ... maybe you shouldn't have a credit card or paypal account on the risk of making bad decisions.

• @ichthus Don't keep posting this same content in multiple threads please, feel free to link back to your thread however.

• Each time they reboot a node your server's TUN/TAP will be automatically disabled beyond fixing. Only they will be able to fix it.