Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM worst provider - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM worst provider

2»

Comments

• I think it's the curse of the ultra cheap yearly offers. It can only work if you can keep sales running non stop to help you finance your future expenses for nodes, etc. BlueVM probably failed to keep the sales going on so things started falling apart.

• AnthonySmith said: not responding to clients

To be fair, they did respond to me.

@MikHo said:
    How about that next quarterly poll is about the worst provider instead of the best?!

Let's not get into that mud-throwing fest ;-)

@rds100 said:
    I think it's the curse of the ultra cheap yearly offers. It can only work if you can keep sales running non stop to help you finance your future expenses for nodes, etc. BlueVM probably failed to keep the sales going on so things started falling apart.

It looks that way, yes. I've even tried reaching out to the owner via Skype in order to get the story straight, but I've never received a response.

I don't think they'll be deadpooling, though (sorry Anthony ;-)). If anything, they'll probably be bought or they'll suddenly come back to "life" again.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen said:

@MikHo said: How about that next quarterly poll is about the worst provider instead of the best?!

Let's not get into that mud-throwing fest ;-)

Naaah, I was looking forward to the "most voted thread ever". :)

• @Nekki said:
    I do wonder if the support you've received is a touch better because of who you are. I know I suddenly started getting treated better by support after I make a mistake in a thread and Jon was able to work out that from a ticket response who I was. I even got a VPS upgrade for free as a result of an short outage.

I dont think GVH know who I am, but I too feel they have intention to support, though at times there is delay.. but I do get resolution.. one has to be a patient with them.. my 2c