Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1u server need colocation - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1u server need colocation

2»

Comments

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Hello,
    We can do that in seattle. pm me if you interesting.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Thanks for the answer @cncking2000

I don't buy colo services regularly, so I was just comparing what I see at other sites (e.g., Joe's Data Center) with your site. I appreciate that it may not be apples to apples - reputation and service are everything.

• @raindog308 - Joe has some amazing service over there, I am not going to deny saying that.

@Maounique - We are in the process of expanding our connectivity, and will be doing much of what you are saying. Thank you for the ideas and criticism. It has been well received.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cncking2000 said: Joe has some amazing service over there

I honestly am not sure if they do :-) I've heard mixed reviews.

When I shop for services, I look for providers "in the ballpark" and then base my decisions on service/reputation. The cheapest is very rarely the best overall choice.

• @KuJoe said:
    I decided to use this server to exchange some windows vps, OR just give it to anyone who really need it.

So, sorry!

• @raindog308, While I cannot speak for the actual quality, the offers are decent enough to attract interest.