Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESET Nod32 Antivirus - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ESET Nod32 Antivirus

2»

Comments

• Falzo said: AFAIK mostly in countries where those products are much cheaper than compared to our places...

That might be the reason, the guy has been able to get a good price and resell those licenses..

Who knows..

Might be interesting to know eset's side of the story :)

• I got my copy of ESET Smart Security off of eBay for around $10, they sometimes put up open-box copies for real cheap.

• edited December 2014

First of all I want to thank you Falzo who posted my site here ^^

And thank to all who trusted me and bought a license.

for namhuy
    Not Registred user - Because eBay asked me to provide some kind a proff that im allowed by law to sell these licenses which i clearly ignored for 3 months and meanwhile kept on selling until they suspend me

And for some question asked here, i cant reveal how do i get the licenses because others can follow but the way i get them is 100% legit.
    what's not legit is me re selling these licenses XD

Happy Xmax to you all

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • So, essentially: Not legitimate and can be cancelled at any time.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2014

Virus_Solution said: i cant reveal how do i get the licenses

Well, I can. ESET gives out a fuckton of licenses to events/organizations, real boxed copies. Anyone with a contact at any place of the chain could get unlimited licenses for free. You can get them via other ways too, but that's it.

0xdragon said: Not legitimate and can be cancelled at any time.

Not legitimate but very unlikely to be shut down, to be honest.

Thanked by 1Virus_Solution
  • edited December 2014

@0xdragon said:
    So, essentially: Not legitimate and can be cancelled at any time.

I Have over 350 customers who are using my licenses each one has a unique license
    I started selling on May 28 at 2014 why would i want to change or delete the licenses that they paid for what will it give me?

my goal is to get more customers and earn money and by cheating or scamming people i dont think is the right way to do so....

did i mention that every buyer has my pesonal email and if there is a problem he can contact me.... every buyer that contact me asked to buy more licenses...
    and not to report a problem

• TBH, I'd probably would go for this cheap one too, but my current license is running until 02/2016 - will be interesting to see if you are still around in a year @Virus_Solution ;-)

• I now use the kaspersky

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • Kaspersky is king

Thanked by 1deployvm
  • changed address of the Blog

• Do you sell the ESET Endpoint Antivirus solution as well?

• edited January 2015

nope sory

Blog address changed again

• LOL! Are you getting banned from Blogspot?

• I changed the address from "esetstores" to "virus-solution" just like that no reason and first time that happened to me google sent me an auto message that their system dected my new address as a spam
    i sent them a request to relist it... ill see what happens

• still active if you intersted email me
    [email protected]

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited March 2015

redacted