Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying Online.net Dedibox Kidechire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying Online.net Dedibox Kidechire

edited December 2014 in Requests

Its almost time for me to renew mine from oneprovider. If anyone has any idle ones to sell that are under $10 (which is what I am paying at OneProvider right now), I will be happy to buy one off you.

Don't need any fancy config or anything, Just need Ubuntu 14.04 installed + the details (block + duid) for one of Online.net's ipv6 subnets.

Paypal Only.

Comments

• @rm may have something.

• For $10/mo why not just get the next best dedi at kimsufi

• edited December 2014

@rajprakash said:
    For $10/mo why not just get the next best dedi at kimsufi

Each time ive actually found time to check, or had money to get one, its "being replenished". Ive also found online.net's network a bit better than OVH's which seems to have packetloss mode enabled each time I do a MTR to my VPS which is hosted on a OVH dedi.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • I've sold all of those which i had,

Will let you know if any of my man will cancel those.

• PM me :)

• is the sale or transfer of dedis from http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-kidechire ALLOWED ? I would be very surprised if it was because I have been on the lookout for such a long time now...

• I have a couple, feel free to PM :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited December 2014

I am considering to resell some of mine, however I'm still looking for a balance between "expensive" and "not worth the trouble", i.e. not yet sure what price to ask. One thing likely for certain is that I'd accept payment only in Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies, i.e. no requirement of Paypal. If this sounds convenient to you and you have an offer to make, feel free to PM as well.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

rm_ said: I am considering to resell some of mine, however I'm still looking for a balance between "expensive" and "not worth the trouble", i.e. not yet sure what price to ask. One thing likely for certain is that I'd accept payment only in Bitcoin or other crypto-currencies, i.e. no requirement of Paypal. If this sounds convenient to you and you have an offer to make, feel free to PM as well.

That is asking for trouble. Unless you know the "customer".

• Managed to get one, thanks for the offers

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Maounique said: That is asking for trouble. Unless you know the "customer".

Yeah I would prefer people I know through LET. And in any case they will need to have an online.net account, for the "outsourcing" thingie to work.

• Do you know if it is possible to transfer a server on another account?

• remy said: Do you know if it is possible to transfer a server on another account?

No, it's impossible

• @remy said:
    Do you know if it is possible to transfer a server on another account?

All Online.net promo servers are not transferable.

You can transfer the normal server, but not this one.

• I have extra, feel free to PM.