Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

** Make a VestaCP Theme- Public Offer 250$ to the WINNER
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

** Make a VestaCP Theme- Public Offer 250$ to the WINNER

Hi all ,
This is a public offer from me .. make a kick ass theme for vestacp .. and add in a few tweak ( i have some code i can help with )
and release it to the public under GPL
and i will pay you 250$

anyone interested to take me up on it ?

MODS: is there a better way to do this , feel free to help out .

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I can use bootstrap to make it responsive and can help you with that If you could guide me through the files.

• @bharatb .. you need to play with vestacp first
    let me arrange a vm for you and install it for you

anyone wanna donate a kvm vps for this ? if not pm me a good deal and cc bharat

thanx guys

• small update: a few very kind members of LET have contacted me and offered more resources. so if you are someone who can do this .. nows the time :)

• @bharatb .. are you around ?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Always when you need me.

• The problem is Vestacp doesn't have any theming system, so whenever vesta update you will lose your theme.

If you are really interested, I can develop a whole theming system by using http://vestacp.com/docs/api/
    By which designers would be able to design themes for vesta easily, and you will still get updates from vesta.