Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DIfferent nameserver on WHM packages
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DIfferent nameserver on WHM packages

Hello.
Its possible to use specific nameservers for each hosting package i create on cpanel?

I have 10 nameservers from 5 domains in my whm basic configuration and id like to use for package 1 the nameservers from domain1 and for the second package the nameservers from domain2.
When I create a new account it gets emailed all 10 nameservers and i want only 2 specific nameservers for each account.

Thank you for the help.

Comments

• You can manually edit the nameserver by using "Edit DNS Zone" option & replace current nameservers with whatever you need it to be. Not sure if that could be done automatically.

• @BuyAds said:
    Hello.
    Its possible to use specific nameservers for each hosting package i create on cpanel?

I have 10 nameservers from 5 domains in my whm basic configuration and id like to use for package 1 the nameservers from domain1 and for the second package the nameservers from domain2.
    When I create a new account it gets emailed all 10 nameservers and i want only 2 specific nameservers for each account.

Thank you for the help.

Not sure if I understand what your trying to do exactly but would 2 different products in WHMCS or whatever and then only set the NS as follows for each?

• All i want to do is to use same server (cpanel) with more hosting companies. If the user purchases a package from company1 he will get all the nameservers i have created.

• vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited December 2014

Don't mix up between host nameserver and an NS/DNS server.

Theoretically you can.

• resellers can have their own name servers,so create resellers for each nameserver group. and packages can be same

• What about the hosting accounts? there must be a trick for it.