Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with CPanel in Quadranet Data Center
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with CPanel in Quadranet Data Center

davidnzdavidnz Member
edited July 2012 in General

hey all im in need of a VPS with CPanel in Quadranet Data Cente

can anyone help?

Comments

• bretonbreton Member
    edited July 2012

CPanel

For 7$/month? Hardly.

• it can be a Shared but must be in Quadranet. Or i don't mind paying a bit more for it.

• If you want a shared with cPanel in Quadranet (with cPanel) that should be doable. Like @breton said, if you want a VPS with cPanel then you're out of luck. cPanel licenses themselves cost 10 dollars (cheapest with like Hostigation) to 15 dollar standard (for VPS that's the basic license).

I can't really remember who hosts with Quadranet but I'm sure someone around here is with them.

• DamianDamian Member

I think Semoweb is still in Quadranet

• na they with liquidweb

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited July 2012

@HalfEatenPie said: (cheapest with like Hostigation) to 15 dollar standard (for VPS that's the basic license).

I can't really remember who hosts with Quadranet but I'm sure someone around here is with them.

I am in Quadranet in LA, I have 512mb ovz in stock, couple days for 1gb and 2gb, KVM I'd have too look what I have open on the nodes.

• Cpanel?

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited July 2012

@davidnz said: Cpanel?

C'mon dude, it takes all of 10 seconds to look on the Hostigation website.

512MB OVZ VPS = $6
    cPanel License = $10 (The cheapest there is)

Grand total of $16 a month, you wont find any better than that.

Thanked by 1PacketVM
  • @GetKVM_Ash said: C'mon dude, it takes all of 10 seconds to look on the Hostigation website.

512MB OVZ VPS = $6

cPanel License = $10 (The cheapest there is)

Grand total of $16 a month, you wont find any better than that.

+1. Basically you can't find cPanel licenses cheaper than what Tim is selling them for.

• fanfan Veteran

+1. Basically you can't find cPanel licenses cheaper than what Tim is selling them for.

RocketVPS offers cPanel for $8.5/month, but the VPS is much more expensive and not in Quadranet LA.

Hostigation should be a good choice for the cPanel combo, you can also consider ramhost and hostinginside if you buy cPanel license from a reseller like buycpanel.

• @fan said:

RocketVPS offers cPanel for $8.5/month, but the VPS is much more expensive and not in Quadranet LA.

Without really putting any effort into investigating, they more than likely recoup their losses from selling cPanel licenses that cheap by the more expensive VPS. Although thanks for letting me know though.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@HalfEatenPie said: selling cPanel licenses that cheap by the more expensive VPS.

I would bet they have a deeper discount level with cPanel than I do.

• @miTgiB said: I would bet they have a deeper discount level with cPanel than I do.

Too bad I'd have to sell a ton of cPanel licenses just to even come close to that number.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

I got cpanel from tektonic for $5. But their vps is very expensive

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

@fan said: Hostigation should be a good choice for the cPanel combo, you can also consider ramhost and hostinginside if you buy cPanel license from a reseller like buycpanel.

HostingInside offer cPanel too on QuadraNet DC, not from buycpanel or other reseller and It cost $12.99.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited August 2012

Almost 3 week old thread resurrected.

• PatsPats Member

@HalfEatenPie said: Almost 3 week old thread resurrected

on self-promo...

• @Pats said: on self-promo...

and at a higher price

• @miTgiB said: and at a higher price

So... pitchforks?

Thanked by 1DimeCadmium
  • And torches. @HalfeatenPie