Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

European dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

European dedicated server

Hello,

I am looking for a dedicated server somewhere in Europe. It would be nice if it had 8 GB of RAM. Currently my eye is on a Dedibox from Online.net for 16 euro's per month, but maybe there is a provider that can top it.

OVH is sold out at the moment. Anything else?

Cheers,
Dennis

Comments

• J1021J1021 Member
    edited December 2014

+Online.net is a good choice.

• I have few boxes from Online.net, I don't think any provider can beat them, except DDos protection from OVH.

• edited December 2014

dd

• If you need so i have Online.net's limited 4814 available to get rid of that.

Thanked by 1jiyueye
  • @invinciblesaad said:
    SPAM

Wow, nice spam. Flagged.

Thanked by 1Darwin
  • Really? What's spam in it?

• @invinciblesaad said:
    Really? What's spam in it?

The op asked for a dedicated, not a virtual or "cloud".

You choose to write your answer, oops I say ad, as if you were a customer or someone who used/know that provider, while you clearly are a worker or owner or whatever you are from that company.

This is shady and, as I see it, spam.

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • @Sady said:
    If you need so i have Online.net's limited 4814 available to get rid of that.

I'm going to cancel my Dedibox XC this month, next month if you still have this server, I will be happy to take this :D

• @Darwin said:
    This is shady and, as I see it, spam.

His email is: [email protected]

Thanked by 1Darwin
  • @0xdragon said:
    His email is: [email protected]

I saw his email, but do you want to see something funny? After we reported him, He just change his email to a yahoo one.

Sorry to tag you @Nekki and @mpkossen,but imho, invinciblesaad is shilling

• @invinciblesaad Don't pull that sort of shit here, please. This is your one warning.

• THe cheap dedi always sold out.

You just need to watch them.

• Hi Dennis,
    16 Euros for a dedicated server is a crazy deal.
    Are they also charging setup fees?

• @MilesWeb said:
    Hi Dennis,

Yes. 20 euros setup fee. I did it. Have a 8GB RAM box with 8x2.4 GHz and 1 TB HDD. It's broadcasting video now. (And a private Windows RDP.)

• @MilesWeb said:
    Hi Dennis,

The spec is similar to the KS-3, however a little more expensive but comes with better service / support.

• Wait for KImsufi to restock the servers, if you can go without DDoS protection Online.net will be your best bet.

• @TheKiller said:
    Wait for KImsufi to restock the servers, if you can go without DDoS protection Online.net will be your best bet.

Don't use Kimsufi. No problem for using their OVH or SYS.

I got nightmare with Kimsufi.

• @mustafaramadhan said:

me,too. And with OVH support in general. (VPS)

• @Sady said:
    If you need so i have Online.net's limited 4814 available to get rid of that.

I demand this

• @mustafaramadhan said:

What kind of nightmare? I haven't had a single problem with them. Had a server for eight or nine months with no issues. Recently got another one and no issues so far.

• im_jmz said: What kind of nightmare? I haven't had a single problem with them. Had a server for eight or nine months with no issues. Recently got another one and no issues so far.

Support is non-existent for kimsufi so when shit hits the fan, you're kinda screwed. I heard someone waited 3 weeks for a hard drive replacement.

• Support extends to hardware only, that is correct. As for three weeks, maybe that is an edge case. I think the user @edan had a 500gb HDD fail and it was replaced quickly with a 2TB. I'd definitely make sure anything on a Kimsufi box is backed up though just to be safe.

Thanked by 1edan
  • @im_jmz said:

Billing, support ( no response until 1 month via mail and forum) and hardware issue.