Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtNetwork.com & AcclaimedHost.com were hacked? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtNetwork.com & AcclaimedHost.com were hacked?

2»

Comments

• As a result of this attack a case has been opened with the FBI to investigate and bring the person or persons responsible for this despicable act to justice.

LOL

• If you know already who the "attacker" was, why open a case with the FBI?

• RockIslanderRockIslander Member
    edited December 2014

I can smell the bulls**t from way up here, lol.

• @zeitgeist said:
    If you know already who the "attacker" was, why open a case with the FBI?

perhaps want FBI arrest that attacker, lol

• Well the email was definitely believable up to the FBI part...then it just crashed and burned and exposed another kid running a web hosting business/business in general who has no clue what they are doing smh.

Thanked by 2Shoaib_A Pwner
  • lol @ fbi

• Classic!!
    Jeremy ,along with the infamous Chur, and the lesser know George, lol, are known aliases that Alex has used in the past in his support forums for some of his past ventures. This is looks like frostserve/flameserve/bringto all over again. lol

• @AlexU said:
    Have a nice day everyone.

Surely you should be supporting the new company of this take-over? A 6 month period where you entirely support them?

• Hello

Any one can help me? i still can access website (same) but password was change by them.

Please please we have around 40 site with them

Thanks you

• elian said: Please please we have around 40 site with them

40 sites without offsite backup !?

Thanked by 2jar ATHK
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

I'll see if I can acquire virtnetwork xD

• @elian said:

Please please we have around 40 site with them

40 sites on a budget host with no backup plan? Sorry you wont find sympathy here. There is cheap and there is stupid.

Thanked by 1BharatB