Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap and powerful (lots of RAM >= 4GB, and CPU) VPS alternative to Waveride.at
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap and powerful (lots of RAM >= 4GB, and CPU) VPS alternative to Waveride.at

Hi,

I've been using Waveride with good results for the last year, but lately they've started shutting down my server for "excessive resource utilization". Making matters worse is that I can't really tell what's causing this, and neither can they (or they won't, because of "no support") and I'm beginning to suspect it may be their fault. Even worse, they're taking longer and longer to restart my container and answer the emergency ticket (now 2+ days and counting).

As a result I want to see what alternatives I have in case I decide (likely) I will have to move away. Can you please suggest an alternative? Must be extremely cheap (<= 5 EUR preferably) for >= 4 GB RAM and decent CPU - to make this possible I accept a "no support" stance but within reason (not being shut down without explanation and then kept in limbo for days).

Thanks!

Comments