Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

256 MB VPS needed for DNSOnly; EU Preferred - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

256 MB VPS needed for DNSOnly; EU Preferred

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@BuyAds said:
    256mb Ram, 2 GB Space with unlimited bandwidth and ddos protected for $8 year.
    If interested msg me.

I just installed one cPanel DNSonly which took 3.60 GB. What will I do with 2 GB ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I migrated My Bandwagon Host 5G VPS to EU Location but I IP I got is geo-located at Ontario, Canada ! What's this ??

I asked them on Nov 30th, this was their answer:

Hello,

Our NL IPs are new and geolocation databases did not have a chance to update their records. Maxmind should update their records on Wednesday, and the rest of the crowd will follow.

Thank you.

Daniel Clay
    Bandwagon Host / IT7 Networks

So just give some more time for geolocation updates. I only use it to get better ping to Europe so it doesn't really bother me as long as the physical server is in Europe.

• BuyAdsBuyAds Member
    edited December 2014

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I just installed one cPanel DNSonly which took 3.60 GB. What will I do with 2 GB ??

Sorry its 5GB.
    Check here: http://misterhost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=18

P.s not sure if its for new customers, i think you have to register so you can see the offer.

Okay, for the Time Being, I installed one in NL with BandwagonHost 5G SSD-512MB Plan & one in Spain with GinerNet. But, I think the update will fail in the future. Will be searching 10 GB Space Plans.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL - if you want to avoid using ressources, and be able to run your DNS zones with a minimal VPS, you might consider avoiding CPanel stuff and doing your own soup, using NSD - it uses very little ressources, and a 64MB VPS could probably be enough...

@ben78 said:
    Mahfuz_SS_EHL - if you want to avoid using ressources, and be able to run your DNS zones with a minimal VPS, you might consider avoiding CPanel stuff and doing your own soup, using NSD - it uses very little ressources, and a 64MB VPS could probably be enough...

I need this because I'll cluster My DNS for My Main cPanel Production Servera