Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to buy from VMBox.co, are they genuine?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to buy from VMBox.co, are they genuine?

I am thinking of buying the $48 yearly plan from VMBox.co from this link

I read some mixed review so need some help here. Are these guys reliable?
Can anyone please provide some good suggestions?
Thanks!

Comments

• IMO yes, they're good.

• They are at least above average level, if not higher. I almost never heard of any negative comments about them.

• They are really good.

• I could easily put them at the level of Crissic or MyCustomHosting. Much better than the average indead.

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • IMO they are really good

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • They use Single hop, have free SSL certificates and are generally average. Not production level but still well above most providers on the site.

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

Thanks for your comments everyone. OP if you have any questions to ask me directly, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • I have already used them for 2 WildCard SSL Certificates.
    I recommend.

@VMbox, please check

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • Thanks Everyone! @VMBox hope the offer is valid till next week. I will buy next week.

• I used VMBox too and also enjoyed WildCard Certificate from them.. They are Genuine.

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • squibssquibs Member
    edited December 2014

Happy with the VPS2 package too - forgot about the free ssl offer though. Is it claimed through a support ticket? I don't have any details on it in welcome mails.

edit: nvm - found it in the addons...

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • They have fairly positive reviews here.

• I have 2 VPSs from them - pretty solid so far.

• nice offers, very decent performance, can definitly recommend @VMBox ;-)

Thanked by 1StevenN
  • @VMBox just wondering if I buy VPS for 1 month, get a SSL sertificate for a year and then cancel VPS, do I still keep certificate?

• @Aron said:
    VMBox just wondering if I buy VPS for 1 month, get a SSL sertificate for a year and then cancel VPS, do I still keep certificate?

Why not spend a few bucks more to get an SSL directly rather than paying for a vps to get free SSL only to worry later on that whether it would be revoked or not if you don't renew the server?

• @Aron said:
    VMBox just wondering if I buy VPS for 1 month, get a SSL sertificate for a year and then cancel VPS, do I still keep certificate?

Yep.

@Aron said:

Of course.

• @fametel said:
    Why not spend a few bucks more to get an SSL directly rather than paying for a vps to get free SSL only to worry later on that whether it would be revoked or not if you don't renew the server?

Wildcard SSLs aren't a few bucks.

@Aron said:
    Wildcard SSLs aren't a few bucks.

Minimum price you can get them from us, with a VPS is $3 :)