Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying a VPS with Skrill, Need Cheap VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying a VPS with Skrill, Need Cheap VPS

Hi there, I currently have active Skrill account and I am in need of a VPS, I would prefer the OS to be windows with atleast 1-2GB RAM, a smooth CPU and reasonable Disk Space atleast 95-100GB. I would pay up to $13 monthly if possible.

Comments

• I will be running 2 large applications on this with a few resources, lets say 2 game servers. Including mods.

• RaymiiRaymii Member
    edited December 2014

Jeez, bundle your spam (wo)man. Nobody is giving you free stuff so tits or gtfo. Spend those few dollars for your "community". And, why the hell does that need a Windows vps?

• It's not free, it's called 'paying'

• timnboystimnboys Member
    edited December 2014

Hello @flowz Please I already pm'ed you please check your pm, because if you are going to pay $13 per month I will give you a vm on my private node.
    Please note though I am not a provider, never will be, just have my own private nodes for my own use. If you could pay $13 per month it could help me pay for the dedicated servers I would be running your vm off of. Note no skrill only paypal payment(due to I don't like skrill there not us based and I don't like doing business with them as I rather do it with paypal.) Of course my other offer still stands as I told you @flowz in one of your other threads.

• InceptionHosting.com maybe @AnthonySmith

This discussion has been closed.