Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute - Hosted E-mail] CyberMonday deal! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute - Hosted E-mail] CyberMonday deal!

Comments

• @Jar - sounds like we need to get another machine warming up for you

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jar said:
    Sounds like we're talking about switching the package between two accounts. I'm ok with that, just open a ticket when you're ready :)

Done, and thank you :).

Thanked by 1jar
  • wojonswojons Member
    edited December 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    Jar - sounds like we need to get another machine warming up for you

not sure how i feel about you being with @markturner, jkjk he is great :)

I dont think i am doing this @jar but what does this mean

Note: Forwarders to Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL are NOT allowed.

Thanked by 2MarkTurner jar
  • nice :D

Thanked by 1jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited December 2014

There are 19 left in stock. When they're gone, they're gone. I may consider a similar plan in the future for regular offering, but it would be a fraction of the disk space.

My wife thanks you all :)

Thanked by 1catalystium
  • @Jar Sold.

Thanked by 1jar
  • I hate you. You made me spend 10 dollars

Thanked by 1jar
  • I have a child to support now you know

Thanked by 1jar

@jcaleb said:
    I have a child to support now you know

Me too thanks for buying her new toys ;)

Thanked by 2jcaleb user123
  • I've been lurking for a while, just happened to finally join today and this awesome deal came about.

I had some silly requests and opened a ticket which was handled admirably. Extremely fast and professional. Thanks!

Thanked by 1jar
  • a very generous offer. just signed up.
    (sorry if im pushing it, but any chance of an offer for reseller plan -tia)

Thanked by 1jar
  • GunterGunter Member
    edited December 2014

I love MXRoute. The service is stellar and reliable. But I couldn't stand the spam filtering so I moved most of my email to Fastmail.

Thanked by 1jar
  • I have never before bought anything so fast.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar I have been on the edge of buying your service for a few months now, finally got me.

Thanked by 1jar

@sirrobin said:
    a very generous offer. just signed up.
    (sorry if im pushing it, but any chance of an offer for reseller plan -tia)

I might work something out around Christmas :)

@Gunter said:
    I love MXRoute. The service is stellar and reliable. But I couldn't stand the spam filtering so I moved most of my email to Fastmail.

Was this by chance during the time frame where you had to place mail in the spam folder to train your filter? I ditched that and added SaneSecurity. Still not perfect but better.

• Nice offer, grabbed 1 yesterday thx

Thanked by 1jar
  • It was too good to miss. Thanks @Jar.

Thanked by 1jar

Still a few left. The sales slowed a bit on it. They'll still be up until they're sold out.

• Thanked by 1jar
  • @Jar,

How is MXroute different from a Cpanel based email ?

@darknessends said:
    Jar,

How is MXroute different from a Cpanel based email ?

It isn't one of many features, it is the sole feature and therefore receives more specific administration and development. Many cPanel hosts believe that cPanel handles the email just fine by itself and it requires no attention.

• I take this offer. very pleased for now.
    thank you very much! :D

Thanked by 1jar
  • Hi

@Jar : Pls check my ticket #337626

seems like any email (billing , invoice, detail login) from yours did not received from my gmail account

• picked a email.xx domain the other day and just grabbed this offer. Working perfectly and as expected. Thanks a lot @jar :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Uh oh, looks like MXRoute is down! :(

edited December 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Uh oh, looks like MXRoute is down! :(

Nope, all up and running :)

Billing is disabled to prevent provisioning during the scheduled maintenance that I announced last week. Control panel is down to prevent account changes. All mail services are online.

11/28/2014 06:22

>

MX1 Scheduled Maintenance

>

Scheduled maintenance will be completed on December 05 - December 06 on the MX1 server. There will be multiple phases of this maintenance that will spread across the two day period. Here are the key points you should know.

>

1. Downtime, if any, will be under 5 minutes.
    2. IMAP connections may reset.
    3. Z-Push will break at one point. Force your mail app to close and open it back up. Worst case scenario, remove the account and add it back.

>

To avoid maintenance on a production environment, a neighboring container will be configured for MX1 which will have several updates to back end functionality and security. The MX1 container will be migrated to this neighboring environment, the IP addresses will be swapped from the old to the new, and it will be as though nothing happened. This is the method we have used to roll out large updates to the production environment multiple times in the last year and every time it has gone exactly according to plan. The only difference this time is that I am filling you in on the details of it.

• @Jar said:

Ah, so this will fix the "bad gateway" errors I've been getting for a little while on the webmail? :)

@0xdragon said:
    Ah, so this will fix the "bad gateway" errors I've been getting for a little while on the webmail? :)

Interesting. I'm not seeing them but it may have something to do with the abuse I am putting the disk/cpu through at the moment. Pre-migration backups should be done soon.

• @Jar said:
    Interesting. I'm not seeing them but it may have something to do with the abuse I am putting the disk/cpu through at the moment. Pre-migration backups should be done soon.

Ah, I've been having them for a week or two. If you want, I'll open a ticket after you're done with the maintainance. Usually means I just F5 and everything is okay :)

@0xdragon said:
    Ah, I've been having them for a week or two. If you want, I'll open a ticket after you're done with the maintainance. Usually means I just F5 and everything is okay :)

Yeah let me know if it continues after tonight. After tonight the only thing that should be the same is everyone's workflow and content. Configurations are all receiving overhauls.