Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affordable Kayako?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Affordable Kayako?

Kayako is great helpdesk software, but the self-hosted version is quite expensive. Are there any resellers offering Kayako at a more affordable price?

Thanks!

Comments

• Don't think so to be honest. Unless you have an open source project.

• As @mpkossen says, I would recommend contacting them directly if you were doing anything open source, or development / improvement related (including educational); Atlassin is an example of another company that has incredible discounts (including a slew of free software, including self hosted) for people that match that criteria.

You might remember them for such things as:

Confluence, Jira, etc.

• @mpkossen @GoodHosting Thanks for your reaction. I saw that Kayako is free for open source projects but unfortunately I am looking for affordable helpdesk software for my hosting company. I'll just use the built-in WHMCS ticket system then, or Fuse, which also seems interesting :)

• There are some other softwares you can use, and frankly the WHMCS one is fine until you need further controls or pathing (escalation paths for example, are pretty badly implemented in the base WHMCS ticket system.)

What features are you looking for that the WHMCS base system is missing? There are a few Open Source or rapidly developed projects recently appearing that I could recommend, if they have your features.