Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for A Good China VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for A Good China VPS

Go4MartGo4Mart Member
edited July 2012 in Offers

I am currently looking for a good China VPS

Comments

• http://edis.at Hong Kong Location

Thanked by 1Go4Mart
  • avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider
  • dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

I am afraid you will be insane as VPS in China must be ICP licensed.
    Take a look at HongKong and Kerea VPS,it is easy to get

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

I am afraid you will be insane as VPS in China must be ICP licensed.

Take a look at HongKong and Kerea VPS,it is easy to get
    Yes! ha ha

• What this means to be ICP licensed ?

• @Go4Mart said: What this means to be ICP licensed ?

You need licenses in China:
    For any Website
    Any Streaming content
    Anything running on specific ports
    Any open content (user generated or not) website (Forums, Blogs with comments etc.)

And to get even any of this licenses you need to be based inside China.

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

This is unique to China, set up a website server in China need to ICP license.

@Go4Mart said: What this means to be ICP licensed ?

Well,due to new regulations in mainland China, using VPS to host a live website is now restricted to clients with a valid ICP license, or clients with a company registered in mainland China that can apply for an ICP license on their behalf.

@ZRBLOG said: This is unique to China, set up a website server in China need to ICP license

nice to see you here,bro.

• @ZRBLOG said: This is unique to China

Its not unique to China I'm afraid. Its also required in several other Asian countries.

@HalfEatenPie said: Its not unique to China I'm afraid. Its also required in several other Asian countries.

Almost right,but if you compare these countries,you will find China the most unique one.
    becuz your site will never be banned by Great Firewall of China after you get a ICP license.

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited July 2012

Yes but I wasn't talking about the Great Firewall of China, I was talking about having your online presence tracked/related to your ICP license or your Citizen Number or any other identification number.

But yeah that does suck :/ especially since those sites are pretty easy to take down.

• There is no china Hosting without requirement of ICP license ?

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

Hello,

I can offer you Beijing VPS without ICP license for a while, because it may be required after few days/months/years for the Chinese government is amazing.
    http://my.starrydns.com/cart.php?gid=13&currency=2&language=english

Only 80 port will need to be licensed, so you can use 443 or other ports as you like.