Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zentyal 4 as Hosted Exchange on VPS | confused about Network Settings - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zentyal 4 as Hosted Exchange on VPS | confused about Network Settings

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

mehargags said: @Jar ... pls give some insight if you are watching this thread...! I can recall you were testing Zentyal 4 yourself, any reports ??

Sorry, time has been getting the best of me lately. Not enough of it to go around :(

• @Jar... now worries man... !

@Silvenga --- I tried Zarafa... absolute piece of cake (as far as installation is concerned). Can imagine now why you were so after Zarafa, infact it puts Zentyal to shame in the Setup Dept. atleast. I've wasted 3 full days in row ( many more before) but havent been able to get past a proper setup of Zentyal. I'm ditching it for now!!

About Zarafa... so my initial evaluation shows its more like a ispconfig like "on top gui panel" while it lets you configure the base services per choice... right ?

I presume that keeps its memory and resource foot print down, but will need me to learn and implement functionality myself, which I'm ready to do if this is really a "mature" enough product. I will be reading alot next 2-3 days... will sure bug you incase I need help. Thanks a ton!