Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who can offer cheapest WHMCS license ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who can offer cheapest WHMCS license ?

SadySady Member
edited November 2014 in Requests

Hello,

Any one out here who can offer cheap WHMCS license ?

I want to have one to power up my client area with WHMCS :)

Thank you

Comments

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Change title from HOW to WHO.

• @BharatB said:

Done, was a typo.

• @Sady You want to internal license or external. Now you can only buy external license from WHMCS directly.

If you want internal, I will PM you.

@Sady said:
    Hello,

Any one out here who can offer cheap WHMCS license ?

I want to have one to power up my client area with WHMCS :)

Thank you

Ok, coming back to the point look for some providers who give whmcs free with their vps.

• hostgator :)

• @Sady - What about Blesta? Delimiter is bundling that for free at the moment

• @BharatB said:
    Ok, coming back to the point look for some providers who give whmcs free with their vps.

Can you name a few who offers with SSD VPSes ?

@mycloud said:
    hostgator :)

It's much expensive that $8/month which i have currently.

@MarkTurner said:
    Sady - What about Blesta? Delimiter is bundling that for free at the moment

Haven't used that, buying webhostingbuzz reseller special later today, so will give it a try :) But still prefer WHMCS because i'm much familar with it.

• Does anyone have something internal in The Netherlands for me?
    Feel free to state your deals here or PM them. Thanks.

Thanked by 1gurugrv
  • @BharatB said:

lol

I'd +1 blesta if you're considering it.

• Does Blesta finally support iDeal? It's a dutch direct banking service. If so, I'll give it a second try.

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

WHMCS no longer allows the sale of it's licenses by any third party. A partner may offer it as a value added service or addon with any of it's services and it has to be used within the network of the provider.

• You can only buy WHMCS license if e.g. a reseller account or server comes with it. WHMCS doesn't allow reselling of their licenses as a standalone product anymore, unfortunately.

• I'd recommend going with whmcs directly.

Thanked by 1Maximum_VPS
  • Jamie_DreamITJamie_DreamIT Member, Host Rep

@whmcsoffer said:

Hello
    We provide whmcs plus license at just $11.00 and it is 100% genuine.

We are B2B company providing solutions and as I can see that you are also using whmcs for the billing department then I would like to refer our program. On the website of whmcs you get the starter license at $15 but we are providing the plus license at $12.00 only.

You can visit this site for all the details like plans, features, ordering and contacts.
    www.whmcsoffer.com

Best Regards.

Hmm seems legit...

But seriously tho. WHMCS no longer allow external licenses, if anyone decides to go with these guys, there is a chance your license may be revoked.

• Stop spamming your offer...

• r0xzr0xz Member

@whmcsoffer is a scammer.

His website redirects to https://www.redserverhost.com/ and the domain is not authorized to use WHMCS.

• got mine for $6 a month from eleven2 (bundled with an actually alright reseller package)

• FoulFoul Member
    edited April 2017

whmcsoffer said: whmcs plus license at just $11.00 and it is 100% genuine.

We are B2B company providing solutions and I would like to refer our program. On the website of whmcs you get the starter license at $15 but we are providing the plus license at $12.00 only.

You can visit this site for all the details like plans, features, ordering and contacts. www.whmcsoffer.com

Best Regards.

reported your website to whmcs for using a nulled whmcs, and flagged your post for a ban on LET.

This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • hiwinhiwin Member

@Foul said:

whmcsoffer said: whmcs plus license at just $11.00 and it is 100% genuine.

We are B2B company providing solutions and I would like to refer our program. On the website of whmcs you get the starter license at $15 but we are providing the plus license at $12.00 only.

You can visit this site for all the details like plans, features, ordering and contacts. www.whmcsoffer.com

Best Regards.

reported your website to whmcs for using a nulled whmcs, and flagged your post for a ban on LET.

This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS

Also reported to whmcs and mod.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Just had a chat with their 'support'.

They admitted to using hostgator license keys.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • FoulFoul Member

New Ticket Response Posted
    To reply to this ticket, simply reply to this email.
    Hi Andy,

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Regards,

Joseph Palau
    Chief Legal Officer
    WHMCS Ltd
    www.whmcs.com

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

openIcarus_William said: WHMCS doesn't allow reselling of their licenses as a standalone product anymore, unfortunately.

They should stop telling people they allow that if they don't:

https://www.whmcs.com/resellers/

• @raindog308 said:

They should stop telling people they allow that if they don't:

https://www.whmcs.com/resellers/

The page should be clear on that point.

In the heading:

Offering WHMCS licenses with your hosting services

In the Requirements:

You May Only Sell Licenses to Your Own Web Hosting or Dedicated Customers

In the FAQs:

Q: Who can I sell these licenses to?

A: The reseller program is intended for web hosts, to allow them to offer WHMCS licenses along with their reseller, VPS and/or dedicated hosting services. The reseller program does not allow selling licenses to the general public, or as a standalone item.

If there is any confusing wording, please let me know.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Only god can offer cheap WHMCS license

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

chickendippers said: In the >FAQs:

>

Q: Who can I sell these licenses to?

>

A: The reseller program is intended for web hosts, to allow them to offer WHMCS >licenses along with their reseller, VPS and/or dedicated hosting services. The reseller >program does not allow selling licenses to the general public, or as a standalone item.

>

If there is any confusing wording, please let me know.

One could argue if the install has to be on the same vps/dedi/reseller/shared as sold by the provider.
    It says you aren't allowed to sell it as a standalone product.

• hiwinhiwin Member

In fact, there's still reseller with better price (such as $20 for unlimited client unbranded), but maybe only one or two in one country, just search and verify with whmcs.

• I suggest you buy a webhosting,

Hostgation is good and reliable.but whmcs-hosting also come with limited bandwidth which means you cant use it seriously.

You still need a paid license for that.

• If I buy the basic Reseller from Hostgator that provides WHMCS, can I use WHMCS to manage hosting on my own VPS Servers as well?

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2023

@aquablue said:
    If I buy the basic Reseller from Hostgator that provides WHMCS, can I use WHMCS to manage hosting on my own VPS Servers as well?

Holy necro

No congrats on your first post

You need to read the rules

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.