Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM licence : cost & resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM licence : cost & resellers

what is the best place to buy SoluVM licence for low price with good support. most of licence resellers get more than 6 hours to reply for support ticket :/ it's great if you can post your preferred licence reseller :D

Comments

• LicensePal if your out of the EU because of the VAT

LicenseCart seems a very good reliable option, they pro-bate there invoices..

• Why not buy it directly?

• LeeLee Veteran

You want it cheaper than you can get it direct and can't cope with 6 hour response times. Have you considered a different hobby?

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • MSPNick said: LicensePal if your out of the EU because of the VAT

LicenseCart seems a very good reliable option, they pro-bate there invoices..

yep. out of EU & I used LicensePal recently and looking for another option :D

rds100 said: Why not buy it directly?

discount price :D

• W1V_Lee said: You want it cheaper than you can get it direct and can't cope with 6 hour response times. Have you considered a different hobby?

just need to know if there anyone has good support :D SolusVM give direct support for technical issues but sometimes licence support get long to response. I'm not expecting 10min reply just looking for something better if available :D

• Just buy direct, its what we do and the support from them is often amazing, one of the best places for support we have got.

• It seems nobody sells it cheaper than 8.95 $.

• stallion said: It seems nobody sells it cheaper than 8.95 $.

yeah, it's the lowest price as far as I know :D

• Get it direct, reseller support sucks.

• What about Virtualizor?

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

What do you need support for?

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2015

Licensepal price is cheaper then SolusVM official price and also LP accept 3 to 4 payment methods.

For reselling SolusVM License, I will recommended you to contact SolusVM.

• They've got loads of distributors: http://solusvm.com/distributors/