Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX Dedicated * 2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 48 GB ECC RAM / 250GB SSD * – $47.95 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX Dedicated * 2 CPU Xeon X5650 2.66 GHz (24 cores w/HT) / 48 GB ECC RAM / 250GB SSD * – $47.95

2»

Comments

• @0xdragon said:
    volumedrive Do they all have SSDs now?

It was a limited promotion. SSDs are still available but have the upgrade fee.

• @TheCTS said:
    If you get yours before I get mine, that will be extremely messed up. I ordered mine almost two weeks ago.

Invoice or order ID please.

• @Sherlock said:
    Tuesday now. Still no sign of the server.

Processed many orders today and should have been included. If not, order or invoice ID and we'll make sure its taken care of first thing this morning. We received a very large hardware shipment to kick off the week and have been performing builds around the clock.

• @volumedrive said:
    Processed many orders today and should have been included. If not, order or invoice ID and we'll make sure its taken care of first thing this morning. We received a very large hardware shipment to kick off the week and have been performing builds around the clock.

Haven't got yet. invoice # 624

• Haven't got mine yet either. My invoice # is lower than @Sherlock's.

ETA?

• I picked up a server in their last month offer.
    Always ready to do that extra to support the user.
    I recommend quadix.

• @HostNun said:
    Haven't got mine yet either. My invoice # is lower than Sherlock's.

ETA?

I got mine delivered today..

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2014

haha, I didn't yet.

Bless the 'seemingly inexplicable and confidence inspiring anachronism'!

• HostNunHostNun Member
    edited December 2014

@Sherlock still nothin, and I was about 10 invoices ahead of you. Wanna trade servers? :)

Got a quick response from their support. I ordered some additional IPs and they're waiting on ARIN to deliver. Apologies for jumping the gun earlier.

• Just finished consolidating and migrating some boxes to this server. Sorry Kimsufi, Online.net, and Delimiter! An extremely nice box for the price.

Thanked by 1volumedrive
  • SherlockSherlock Member
    edited December 2014

• TheCTSTheCTS Member
    edited December 2014

@Sherlock said:

DRAC is as if you had the box sitting in front of you. If you know how to do the partitioning on the OS yourself, or just plain old installing the OS, you can do it yourself. There is a virtual CD drive where you can put an .iso in. Reboot your server, have it boot from the CD drive and you're done.

• thatsfinethatsfine Member
    edited December 2014

It appears that the whole QuadIX network is having troubles. Their site is down as well..

• @thatsfine said:
    It appears that the whole QuadIX network is having troubles. Their site is down as well..

All my servers hosted in their volumedrive network are down. Other customer of theirs also see the same.

Nothing to worry about @thatsfine. Part of a network infrastructure upgrade for added redundancy, lasted for a few minutes and everything has returned to normal.

• You guys should schedule and advise your clients before doing this things. Having a 5h downtime coz an unexpected "upgrade" it quite annoying, for us and for our clients.