Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for high CPU, multiple IP KVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for high CPU, multiple IP KVM

aliasxneoaliasxneo Member
edited November 2014 in Requests

Looking for the following:

• Multiple cores
  • Small RAM (500MB-1GB)
  • KVM
  • Multiple IPv4's
  • Based near Los Angeles

Depending on the specs of the instance, I'll most likely be ordering 3-4 of these. I've yet to find a really solid deal, so feel free to post what you have. Cheers.

Comments

• GoodHostingGoodHosting Member
    edited November 2014

We can offer this in either Montreal, Scranton, or Chicago if you'd like.

Please do tell me if you find something in LA (for this request for example), we've been looking for some LA nodes ourselves as well for monitoring and such. (Open request that anyone else replying to OP can tag us if you'd like to.)

• Hi @aliasxneo

I noticed your interest in our most recent offer. Would you like to discuss a custom solution we could offer you to better suit your individual needs?

• +1 for GoodHosting, they have fast network connection. And you can also abuse CPU and RAM 24/24 ;)

• Thanks, but I have a similar offer with Google (except I get employee discounts). I'm really just looking for individual instances here, nothing enterprise/scaled.

• Noticed you decided on kvm virtualization. If you're interested in Xen at all (fully virtualized like kvm), I'm looking into providing Xen solution for my customers as well. I may be able to work something out with you to make it happen before the end of 2014 (original xen launch plans). Pricing would depend on how many of the nodes you would be willing to take, and obviously how high you are willing to go on each instance. Obviously this message comes with the entire "can't and won't oversell" spiel so some work will have to be done to match your requirements of high cpu but low ram (it'll make it harder to fit other users in)

• @Jonchun said:
    Noticed you decided on kvm virtualization. If you're interested in Xen at all (fully virtualized like kvm), I'm looking into providing Xen solution for my customers as well. I may be able to work something out with you to make it happen before the end of 2014 (original xen launch plans). Pricing would depend on how many of the nodes you would be willing to take, and obviously how high you are willing to go on each instance. Obviously this message comes with the entire "can't and won't oversell" spiel so some work will have to be done to match your requirements of high cpu but low ram (it'll make it harder to fit other users in)

Thanks, I'll take it into consideration

• Bumping this.

• +1 for ExaCloud (www.exacloudsys.net). They offer both openvz and kvm. Contact them if you don't see what you need on the website. They do a lot of custom requests.