Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone tell me more about dr.server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone tell me more about dr.server

2»

Comments

• DalComp said: They were moved to Incero with double RAM as compensation. I get to keep very nice package at a very low price.

Nice :)

Thanked by 1drserver
  • Yeah me too, when one of my VM get trouble like mentions above,
    my VM get move and get Double RAM as compensate with same price with superb VM.
    May God Bless u and your family @drserver

Thanked by 1drserver
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

xpygmy said: Thanks for this. Any idea when frag101 will launch? Also, cheap fat storage is what I was after, which one would you recommend for that? Also just out of curiosity, what sort of thing would dirtcheap.ninja be used for, seeing as you don't get a lot with it.

frag101 will be launched in q1 of 2015.

We can do whatever storage plan you need. Please PM me or open sales ticekt and we will find something for you.

drirtcheap.ninja is planned to be learning platform

Thanked by 1xpygmy

@ben78 said: @drserver: Curious about that btw, have you been able to get the server up again or did you have to move all curstomers?

We booted server few hours after incident. However pool controller part lost META due data corruption. LVM is here, present, however meta with file addresses are still messed up.That rendered all data unusable for now. Thanks to @serverian we managed to start same day migrations. 30% of customers was not affected by this as their storage was outside of pool. Those customers will also be migrated in following days.

hostnoob said: so is it still technically disaster recovery server, or did you change it to doctor server? @drserver

we are doctor server now as everybody is calling us that way.

Thanked by 2iKeyZ hostnoob
  • drserver said: we are doctor server now as everybody is calling us that way.

Doctor server is a really nice name though :)

Frag 101 teaser

• wat.

@drserver said:
    Frag 101 teaser

• nice one

• @drserver runs a very solid shop. I also liked the double RAM upgrade after their problems with the previous DC. Good job!

Thanked by 1drserver
  • Can I get a doctor's certificate for this?

@concerto49 said: Can I get a doctor's certificate for this?

depends how will you quote i7 with ssds :)

• DrServer is kickass. Its support is phenomenal and Andrej is an awesome guy!

Thanked by 1drserver