Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB vs LET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB vs LET

I'm curious, as we've never had a LEB posting, but I'm considering it in the future. I know it's free, but I'd like to provide a special or something for it, which makes scheduling a bit annoying.

Are you more likely to purchase from an LEB ad, LET ad, or equally as likely to purchase from both?

Comments

• maybe put a poll on this :)

• I don't visit LEB (at all) nowadays, unless I have something in particular to find.

• I'm personally more inclined towards LET for one simple reason; I rarely (if ever) mount LEB in my browser..

• I usually purchase from LET.

• LET, I haven't been on LEB for ages

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

LEB definitely generates MORE sales than LET. Been the case with both my companies.

• LEB generates more sales because of the lower daily offer output compared to LET. That said, I don't think the 3+ month waiting time for a LEB offer outweighs the sales from doing a LET post on your own every 2 weeks within that same 3+ month period.

• I definitely use LET more, but if I want a specific type of VPS, I'll probably go to LEB as the search function is much much better.

• i just need to open a new thread in LET and i will have everything i want.

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R
  • I visit LET for offers, long since visited LEB.

• LEB generates more sales

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jcaleb said:
    LEB generates more sales

It always did, but as a regular on LET I know the companies and I just go where I need to buy, dont need any offer for that, only incredibly cheap ones such as 10 $ a year for a 512 KVM could catch my eye, those are worth taking even if you do not have a need at that time, during a year there will be a need eventually.

Thanked by 2jcaleb Dylan
  • Maounique said: It always did, but as a regular on LET I know the companies and I just go where I need to buy, dont need any offer for that, only incredibly cheap ones such as 10 $ a year for a 512 KVM could catch my eye, those are worth taking even if you do not have a need at that time, during a year there will be a need eventually.

yes. I think LEB catches more from google

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

More sites crawl LEB and auto post on their own sites so it will get more sales.

• emgemg Veteran

As a customer, I look to LEB when I want to buy a VPS. I look to LET when I need advice, help, discussion, etc. I never buy a VPS from LET.

• LET has the more juicy deals

Thanked by 1user123
  • if i need to find a deal i'll always end up going to lowendbox.com because i'd be able to quickly sort out what i need.

• So, what I'm hearing is: LEB for when you're looking for something specific, LET just to scroll. LEB to hit more people. LET to hit, most likely, higher quality clients?