Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nexim Web Hosting 30% Off Promo | DDoS Protection | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1GB $3.5/m | 2GB $7/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nexim Web Hosting 30% Off Promo | DDoS Protection | Unmetered Bandwidth | 1GB $3.5/m | 2GB $7/m

ksubediksubedi Member
edited November 2014 in Offers

Nexim Web Hosting

Nexim Web Hosting has recently launched Virtual Private Servers (VPS) product line. Nexim Web Hosting, run by Nexim LLC has been providing quality web hosting services since 2010 and is proud to expand its product line from Shared Hosting. To mark the launch of the new product line, we are offering 30% Recurring Discount on all of our VPS products with the use of coupon code LETNOV2014.

About Us

Nexim Web Hosting is operated by its parent company Nexim LLC which is registered in the state of Colorado. Nexim LLC has been providing web hosting, web application development, mobile development, web designing and other services to the local businesses of Boulder and Denver, Colorado since October 2010 and started providing web hosting services worldwide via Nexim Web Hosting starting last December.

We are committed to providing the best customer experience to our clients and we will do anything to make that happen. We provide hosting services for affordable prices while still making enough to be able to provide quality customer support.

Network and Servers

All our servers are deployed with at least 64GB of ram and have latest Xeon E5 CPU's with at least 3.5ghz clock speed per core.

The servers are located in Beauharnois, QC, Canada at OVH's datacenter with 3TBps total network connectivity. All servers have a gigabit port.

All servers come with advanced DDoS protection up to 480GBPS or 500 million packets per second.

Test IP: 167.114.41.0
Test IPv6: 2607:5300:60:4270:0:0:00c2:0001
SpeedTest File: http://167.114.41.0/1GB.file

The VPSes are OpenVZ based.

VPS Plans

✫SandBox✫

• 512 MB Ram
  • 25 GB Storage Space
  • Unmetered Monthly Bandwidth
  • 1 IP Address
  • /112 IPV6 Addresses
  • 1 vCPU

Price: $2.5 Per Month $1.75 Per Month With Promo Code LETNOV2014

Order Now

✫Developer✫

• 1 GB Ram
  • 50 GB Storage Space
  • 1 IP Address
  • /112 IPV6 Addresses
  • 2 vCPU

Price: $5 Per Month $3.5 Per Month With Promo Code LETNOV2014

Order Now

✫Production✫

• 2 GB Ram
  • 100 GB Storage Space
  • 1 IP Address
  • /112 IPV6 Addresses
  • 3 vCPU

Price: $10 Per Month $7 Per Month With Promo Code LETNOV2014

Order Now

More VPS plans are available on the website and we can also do custom plans, please contact us for that.

Promotion expires on 12/30/2014.

TOS : https://neximweb.com/tos

Feel free to contact us via our Contact Us Page, via email at mail [at] neximweb.com or phone at +1 970 703 3844 anytime. Happy Holidays!

Comments

• Hello, I wish you the best of luck with your business. However, you did disappear for quite a while, how would we have any guarantee you wouldn't do it again?

• ksubediksubedi Member
    edited November 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Hello, I wish you the best of luck with your business. However, you did disappear for quite a while, how would we have any guarantee you wouldn't do it again?

Thank you :) And I never disappeared, I was just not as active on lowendtalk for a while because I was busy with work and side projects. The company was always up and running.

• @ksubedi said:
    Thank you :) And I never disappeared, I was just not as active on lowendtalk for a while because I was busy with work and side projects. The company was always up and running.

All fine, just wondering :) Best of luck!

Thanked by 1ksubedi
  • Very good service approved <3

Thanked by 1ksubedi
  • ksubediksubedi Member
    edited November 2014

@0xdragon said:
    All fine, just wondering :) Best of luck!

@CaKoooo said:
    Very good service approved <3

Thank you :)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Waiting for KVM Product Line !!!

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Waiting for KVM Product Line !!!

KVM is definitely on the roadmap, we are doing some internal setup and testing right now and are planning to release it before 2015.

• Thanks and more power! Great support and service, by the way.

Thanked by 1ksubedi