Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback and Opinions about a site - (only image)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feedback and Opinions about a site - (only image)

martip07martip07 Member
edited July 2012 in General

Hi:

Guys what do you think about the site ( Still working on it).

Its only the index part.

Thanks.

BTW: its is spanish.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Looks good. Too much white space in the slider area but I'm guessing you already knew that ;)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Looks like it is made from squares and boxes at the same time old styled and really inovative.

I like it :P

Thanked by 1martip07
  • Looks great. The slider is a bit confusing and probably incomplete? Otherwise, a great start :)

• @EricCubixCloud said: Looks great. The slider is a bit confusing and probably incomplete? Otherwise, a great start :)

My bad Im not a good designer and still not sure about the slider I like that way, but I guess i will have to change it.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I like the slider.. It fits the whole design

Thanked by 1martip07
  • I like the whole Windows 8 feel and everything, but WAY to much white space everywhere.

• So just change the background to something else ...... grey probably?

• @martip07 said: So just change the background to something else ...... grey probably?

That won't fix your whitespace issue, and you will lose some of the Windows 8 feel. I would say that the slider needs to have a different color background.

Slap on some Twitter status somewhere, a login bar on top, and the whitespace should be gone ;)

• InsidieaInsidiea Member
    edited July 2012

I like it, Feels like Windows 8 Metro UI, try adding some gray borders to get rid of the some of white space.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Reminds me of Windows 8 Metro

Thanked by 1djvdorp
  • Ya I am a big fan of Metro UI :P, really like it .........

• IsaiahIsaiah Member

Looks decent. As mentioned by other, there are too much white space. The Glyphicons and Button-text, should give a space.

Example:

< a class="btn btn-success" href="#">< i class="icon-shopping-cart"> Checkout< /a>

Not a Windows-fan, but, Metro UI looks nice. All the best @martip07.

• @Isaiah

Ohh right that little part :P thanks for the tip :)

• I like the theme but looks a bit "square-ish" IMHO

• martip07martip07 Member
    edited July 2012

Ya that is the idea :P

• RandyRandy Member

try some other shapes, :) and it has too much white

• Uh, are you sure you didn't just copy the metro tab from a Windows 8 machine?

Because it looks really like it.

• Since you're going for the Metro UI/Bootstrap look, it might be a good idea to look at BootMetro on GitHub :)

Thanked by 1martip07
  • TazTaz Member

I see squares all over and if this is how windows 8 going to look, sorry windows but I am never going to upgrade.

• @Wintereise

No I didnt copy :S ... i am using windows 8 right now but nop, didnt copy :)

@ElliotJ

Yes it is bootstrap + something like windows 8 ... but ya that modification of bootstrap is exactly what I need :D

@NinjaHawk

sorry if you dont like you :( ........... and I dont understand why you had to write that you never gonna upgrade ........ it make no sense :S